Importance of PLC(programming in logic circuit) course

anyone can say me importance of PLC(programming in logic circuit) course &does it necessarily important for electrical engineering students....plz reply me the details about PLC course.

Replies

• lakshmidhar
    lakshmidhar
    plc IS BASICALLY USED IN INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SO AS TO GET THE DESIRED OUTCOME IN LESS TIME. I think it is basically for electronics and instrumentation students . how ever there are some private institutes giving training on plc's. For an electrical engineering point of view i think it is unnecessary stuff because it demands a great knowledge about digital electronics like gates flipflops memories and a software programming with softwares like versapro etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Colosseum - the greatest amphitheatre of the antiquity - was built in Rome, Italy, about 1920 years ago. It is considered an architectural and engineering wonder, and remains as...
The word ABHIYAAN derives its origin from Sanskrit language, meaning "MISSION". We have taken a mission, a mission to create an Ocean of Knowledge. The Ocean is ready to expand;...
I need a pwm signal to alter the light intensity of 3 LEDs generated from a parallel port .the putvalue command requires us to provide all of 3 values of...
Following video compares both the tablets. Take a look - [video=youtube;LYivabHHj9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYivabHHj9g[/video]
Suppose i keep a cup of coffee at room temperature. And then i slowly reduce its temperature . As i approach near zero Kelvin ,What kind of changes will take...