Implementation of a RF receiver and transmitter for secure data-exchange

Hello all,
I need some help regarding Implementation of a RF receiver and transmitter for secure data-exchange. I am using RFM70 transceiver for wireless data transfer, I am using a microcontroller dsPIC33EPxxxGP504. Please give me some idea how can i transfer secure data. my main aim is to "In „normal operation“ the system shall receive position points and move indepently. Relevant data shall be transmitted to the base station."
I should progarm in C. If any one can help me with some idea and some sample code how can i proceed then it would be great.
Thank you

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RF becomes more secure when you are going to add the address or kind of protocol. So by adding address mechanism you can make your system secure or on another way you can use some encryption method also.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try to implement your own design and also the frequency you use protocols give more added security for any communication
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    RF modules are basically connected to decoder and encoders like ht640and ht648 or ht 12D and 12E they have address decoding with data will be happens so data can be secured.so u need to interface encoders and decoders to secure data with the help of micro-controller ,..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: grsalvi *Engineering Trade: electrical Location: *Occupation: Employed (actually placed in an IT company but waiting for Joining ) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing,coding,reading books,playing flute,Karate,meditation....
What actually it means from current source and voltage source. We come across these types of sources in Network Analysis.
Like all IT students, their dreamjob is to work in google or MS or whatever. Me, being an EC student my dreamjob is to work in Nvidia/AMD/intel. I know how...
Yes the market has slowed and there is global recession, but these are companies that are still growing 15% + YoY and delivering margins in excessive of 20% – both...
How can add a tag line like'life is fun' at end of my replies?