Implementatiom and Evaluation of Traffic offloading using DTN.

Project Abstract / Summary : Here,In this project used to reduce the networking traffic with the users.To overcome this i used the new technique in networking to reduce traffic called auction.The user who kept more bids and wins getting coupon he can access the network without traffic and he can download fastly so to that user Delay Tolerance Network(DTN) won't ocuur.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To Access network freely without any interuptiom and slow access. In many Networking companies cant able to give their service to user properly. so the user satisfcation has been decrased. The user cant able download his things in an proper manner he gets disappointed. so i used the priority one who wins the coupon he gets the network signal in an seperate way..

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sri Nandhanam college of engineering and technology
City: Vellore
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the 2014 launch of its Chromebook in India, Acer has today announced the launch of Acer Aspire R13 as its first unveil of the year in India. The product...
Yes I'm applying for IES 2015. I am a mechanical engineering graduate and 2014 passout. I got confused when seeing UPSC exam schedule. There is ISS/IES exam and it's notification...
Project Abstract / Summary : The purpose of this section is to provide the reader with general, background information about the software “Online Result automation system”. The Main objective of...
Launched with an aim to boost Moon exploration, the Google Lunar XPRIZE is designed to inspire enthusiast pioneers to help develop robotic space transport on a budget. With the deadline...
hello everyone, i just want to know that will cdac is heplful or not as i am engineer in IT and passout of 2013 will help me in placement also...