ImPeRfEcT mE.. :)

hiee guys..😀 this is Bishakha Saikia. I am a student doing my B.E. I'm from electronics n communication dept. My hobbies are reading books, painting, chatting😛 and doing small projects.. I basically joined this group bcz I wanted 2 learn frm others.. want 2 knw more ideas n views n also share my ideas n views.. I'm not so studious typ.. but i lyk doing experiments n as i told i lkt doin projects n all... I hope it'll be a gr8 fun here.. 👍

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Welcome!!
    you've come to the right place! Have a great time at CE 😀
  • bishakha
    bishakha
    Vishal0203
    Welcome!!
    you've come to the right place! Have a great time at CE 😀
    thankss...!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need list of final year project proposal for software engineering students, thanks
CEans, It's evident that your our beloved CrazyEngineers is under spam attack. Despite our human verification techniques, spammers sign up on the site and post objectionable content. In the last...
Most of us know Adobe pulled its flash player from Google Play Store on 15th August. On same day announcing that they won't be developing flash player for mobile devices....
This can't be true. If Apple does this, I'm going to turn from being a Apple - appreciator to Apple hater. It looks like Apple and Samsung aren't settling right...
With the Governments across the world looking to ban set 'best practices' for the usage of 'Freedom Of Speech'; the 'hate speech' [ which mostly comprises of the speech against...