Imp.vba

i have to create a dummy project in which there is one column of sr.no. then there is a column of some unique code and then the column of name of the person the data is allocated to and the last one is i have to create a button(command button) in which whenever a person click on that button,he is able to get the allocated time and date of all the person the data is allocated to........plz help

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me Sir, can...
A rich merchant did not want anybody to know about his big hoard of gold coins. One day, his wife asked, "How many gold coins do I have?" After pausing...
I am Khaled Hamza , I graduated from Cairo university - Faculty of Engineering - Electrical power and machines department , I am an Electrical Engineer , now I work...
Hello everybody, As I mentioned in the title, I need a schematic with at least 150 electrical components (not much more than 150 is desired though). I want to design...
Understanding Hydrogen Hydrogen is no more or less dangerous than other flammable materials, including gasoline and natural gas, according to a fact sheet about hydrogen safety jointly published by the...