Immortal of Meluha is all set for Hollywood flick

Yesterday author, Amish Tripathi, of one of the best seller, Shiva Triology , that 1st installment of this series, Immortal of Mehula, is brought by one of the production house of Hollywood for English version.
Name is not disclosed yet.
Given that Hindi rights was bought by Karna Jouhar two years ago, I don't know if anyone in Bollywood can justify the book.😐
[​IMG]
If you have read the book, you know that it will be another spectacular series like LOTR (Lords of the ring).
Any guess who can able to play characters of Shiva and Nandi ☕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I seriously need to brush up my reading and comprehension skills. I couldn't go beyond first 3-4 pages. 😲
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😲 Hollywood flick?! Will they even be able to do justice to Indian mythological characters?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Certainly no one from Bollywood can do. If if they try to do people will create rubbish controversies.
    I am over 100+ page now and a justified movie will be most spectacular like Life of Pie.
    Probably, Ang Lee can give a shot to Shiva Trilogy 😁

Rumors are Hritik Rohan will play Shiva in Karan Jouhar movie.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    How about Nana Patekar ? If Bollywood does decide to do it how will be the item song, because it seems these days Bollywood is infatuated with item numbers and the movie is inchoate without an item song.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    So canwe expect a film with english director and Indian actors?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    People are saying Hritik Roshan would be perfect for role Shiva. But I think he may not.
    But Farhan Akhtar surely justify this role.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Reading this book everyday just for 20-30 pages, it feels like watching episodes of a great Tv series even better than Spartacus. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hero MotoCorp India has unveiled a new concept bike nicknamed 'Hero RNT' that is powered by a diesel engine. The new scooter from Hero was unveiled at an event with...
There's a speculation that HSBC bank, one of the biggest banks in the world is on the verge of collapse. The recent news that the bank has put checks on...
Microsoft has internally set the XBOX One release date in India around October 2014, reports IGN (India). The source seems to have obtained insider information from Microsoft about their global...
India's most favored e-commerce site Flipkart has proposed Myntra a merger propelled by the common investors (US hedge fund Tiger Global and venture capital firm Accel Partners) shared by these...
If you thought Google were the only ones doing it, you were wrong. Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (Smart) and National University of Singapore have jointly developed "SCOT" -...