CrazyEngineers
  • Yesterday author, Amish Tripathi, of one of the best seller, Shiva Triology , that 1st installment of this series, Immortal of Mehula, is brought by one of the production house of Hollywood for English version.
    Name is not disclosed yet.
    Given that Hindi rights was bought by Karna Jouhar two years ago, I don't know if anyone in Bollywood can justify the book.😐
    [​IMG]
    If you have read the book, you know that it will be another spectacular series like LOTR (Lords of the ring).
    Any guess who can able to play characters of Shiva and Nandi ☕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 29, 2014

I seriously need to brush up my reading and comprehension skills. I couldn't go beyond first 3-4 pages. 😲
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 29, 2014

😲 Hollywood flick?! Will they even be able to do justice to Indian mythological characters?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 29, 2014

Certainly no one from Bollywood can do. If if they try to do people will create rubbish controversies.
    I am over 100+ page now and a justified movie will be most spectacular like Life of Pie.
    Probably, Ang Lee can give a shot to Shiva Trilogy 😁

Rumors are Hritik Rohan will play Shiva in Karan Jouhar movie.
    Cancel
  • Shrikant Bedekar

MemberJan 29, 2014

How about Nana Patekar ? If Bollywood does decide to do it how will be the item song, because it seems these days Bollywood is infatuated with item numbers and the movie is inchoate without an item song.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJan 29, 2014

So canwe expect a film with english director and Indian actors?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 30, 2014

People are saying Hritik Roshan would be perfect for role Shiva. But I think he may not.
    But Farhan Akhtar surely justify this role.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberFeb 12, 2014

Reading this book everyday just for 20-30 pages, it feels like watching episodes of a great Tv series even better than Spartacus. 👍

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register