image processing using matlab

i am currently doing a project on image processing using matlab.it will be helpful if some one can tell me a good algorithm to find out the correlation between 2 images.also i need to have an idea about embedding matlab code in simulink.please help if anybody knows about this

Replies

• sanks85
    sanks85
    hey buddy you can use simulink in matlab by checking out its help topics... its really simple to make programmes using simulink...and we can also apply them in embedded system...
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    guys one query in matlab
    suppose i am controlling a hardware object(say a micromouse) with a preloaded program on a microcontroller. now if i want to retrieve the signals from microcontroller that it is sending to my object, which toolbox i can use? is it DAQ? and where from i can get a good DAQ tutorial..
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    YA THATS RIGHT...you can use DAQ for retriving your signals through matlab...
    Data Acquisition Toolbox enables you to customize your acquisitions, access the built-in features of hardware devices, and incorporate the analysis and visualization features of MATLAB and related toolboxes into your design. You can analyze or visualize your data, save it for post-processing, and make iterative updates to your test setup based on your analysis results. Data Acquisition Toolbox allows you to use MATLAB as a single, integrated environment to support the entire data acquisition, data analysis, and application development process.
    Data Acquisition Toolbox also supports Simulink with blocks that enable you to incorporate live data or hardware configuration directly into Simulink models. You can then verify and validate your model against live, measured data as part of the system development process...
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    wow,
    thanks for such an informative post buddy.
    but my concern remains unanswered, i dont knw specifically how to use DAQ. i read the help given in matlab but not that much useful.

so i wanted to know a tutorial that helps me understanding DAQ
  • manjeeth
    manjeeth
    pls help me to find a good algorithm to find the corellation btween 2 images
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    manjeeth
    i am currently doing a project on image processing using matlab.it will be helpful if some one can tell me a good algorithm to find out the correlation between 2 images.
    That depends on what, precisely, you mean by "correlation between 2 images". If the images a registered ("aligned"), then simple measures like mean absolute difference (in MATLAB: mean(A( : ) - B( : ), or the correlation coefficient (in MATLAB: corrcoef(A( : ),B( : )) for the complete correlation matrix) are obvious possibilities.

If the images are not registered, or you need to match some other characteristics of the images, then more information would be needed to answer your question.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB
  • nil4uthere
    nil4uthere
    if u have any idea for calculatin height & width through image please help me. am doing my project of aggregate analysis using DIP.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[URL="https://www.yapiteknoloji.net/index.php"]Login[/URL][URL="https://www.yapiteknoloji.net/index.php"] [/URL]note: forum language : english
hello i wanted to know about the past researches, current trend, research scope, the need in future, industry requirement of MACHINE LEARNING. if someone can tell me, or any senior...
one of the major problem in six stroke is that of cooling .....can we first cool it with a gust of air and oil and than on later 5th stroke...
here post the links for ebooks and notes of different subjects with a little destription about it.
A 200lb bungee jumper jumps from a bridge 130 feet above a river. The bungee cord has an unscratched length of 60 feet and a spring constant of k=14lb/ft Using...