CrazyEngineers
  • hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant v do image processing in java if the functions r avail??? i hv come across paper dat says... image proc is easy in matlab rather in java.. whereas java supports multithreading dats nt possible in matlab... is it true???? plz clarify my doubt. i dnt hv d clue whts d advntg over d other...
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 30, 2011

patil.ashu01
    hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant v do image processing in java if the functions r avail??? i hv come across paper dat says... image proc is easy in matlab rather in java.. whereas java supports multithreading dats nt possible in matlab... is it true???? plz clarify my doubt. i dnt hv d clue whts d advntg over d other...
    First of all, why cant you take a little time and write in appropriate English. This is not facebook. We sort of prefer the students who can put it in plain simple english. For your kind information you can use image processing in Java, Matlab, C#, VC++, OpenCV and many other languages. Developing a project is question of feasibility and utility. It's not all about ease. Matlab can be Hebrew sometimes if you are not good!

So put your project Ideas and this time with proper English. Members of this forum will surely help you out.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register