image processing in java and matlab.-- important

hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant v do image processing in java if the functions r avail??? i hv come across paper dat says... image proc is easy in matlab rather in java.. whereas java supports multithreading dats nt possible in matlab... is it true???? plz clarify my doubt. i dnt hv d clue whts d advntg over d other...

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    patil.ashu01
    hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant v do image processing in java if the functions r avail??? i hv come across paper dat says... image proc is easy in matlab rather in java.. whereas java supports multithreading dats nt possible in matlab... is it true???? plz clarify my doubt. i dnt hv d clue whts d advntg over d other...
    First of all, why cant you take a little time and write in appropriate English. This is not facebook. We sort of prefer the students who can put it in plain simple english. For your kind information you can use image processing in Java, Matlab, C#, VC++, OpenCV and many other languages. Developing a project is question of feasibility and utility. It's not all about ease. Matlab can be Hebrew sometimes if you are not good!

So put your project Ideas and this time with proper English. Members of this forum will surely help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, BookBoon contacted us to discuss this wonderful opportunity. You can become authors and earn money by making your books available for download free of cost. Sounds interesting? Read this...
I use Globalspec for other engineering activities. For those in electronics this may be useful: Announcing the all-new GlobalSpec Electronics
My Pick 1) Forest Gump 2) Jerry McGuire [ if you want to know where from "show me the money" and "you complete me" has come] 3) Boiler Room 4)...
If I need some software re-written or a new scripts done, there are plenty of sites like Odesk, VWorker, Scriptlance etc. But where would I go if I wanted some...
Check out the small talk here: Jacque Fresco – Re-engineering The World With ‘The Venus Project’ - CrazyEngineers Looking forward to your comments in this thread.