Image processing (beginner)

i've strated working on digital image processing.... just going through the initials of MATLAB... guide prof told me he wud lead me too HAND GESTURE RECOGNITION project after the initials....so from where i shud begin? plz help guys...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi dear all, I'm Tharuka, an engineering undergraduate from the Faculty of Engineering in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm following my studies in the field of Electrical engineering. I'm...
Does anyone have the copy of ACI-332 "Residential Code Requirements for Structural Concrete"?
i m electronics and communication engineering student please help me to make an project in electronics. what should i make.
Hi every one ,this is Karan Khajuria , a student of B.tech computer science and engineering, 3rd year at Shri Mata vaishno Devi University,katra,J&K.My field of interest is quantum computing...
i am ankur gupta from faridabad. i take mechanical trade. i studied in YMCA college. i want to do something different and creative.that's why i join crazy engineers.