Image Processing at it's BEST!! - Far ahead from science fiction exists today!!

Just see the video and be amazed
The project NATAL of xbox 360 developed by Microsoft exhibits the future of gaming where you are the controller.

Video 1:
- YouTube

Video 2:
- YouTube

Video 3:
- YouTube

It's unbelievable that technology so advanced exists today and is very economical too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoyy and comment on what you think about this ^_^

edit: Added the third video too.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I have heard of it too Kashish ๐Ÿ˜. this is one just awespome stuff what Xbox is coming up with .

I guess it was in CE INFOCUS itself that i heard of xxbox360 which exceeds project NATAL.

The motion detection, is just awesome.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    yup and the games developed to work with it, I was amazed that they can code such games too
    just wow

and yeah added the third video too. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I used to wonder how wii used to work. Now even before i understand it completely these guys have come up with NATAL. ๐Ÿ˜
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    durga
    I used to wonder how wii used to work. Now even before i understand it completely these guys have come up with NATAL. ๐Ÿ˜
    haha I had the same point in mind ๐Ÿ˜

and the best part, they had a target price of $100

#-Link-Snipped-#

so we can expect it in like 10000 Rs. or less
    and that's totally unbelievable.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Ummm... Too Cheap and Unbelievable one mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any body tell me that LCD delay is different for different Microprocessor While interfacing it.
Courtesy of EE Times PORTLAND, Ore. โ€” By harvesting the energy wasted by ordinary shock absorbers, a prototype device aims to take over much of the work now performed by...
There are three boxes. One is labeled "APPLES" another is labeled "ORANGES". The last one is labeled "APPLES AND ORANGES". You know that each is labeled incorrectly. You may ask...
Hi friends, Now i have stepped onto my second year of engineering and i am planning to go for my higher studies ie.,either MBA or MS. I have heard of...
i want 2 knw the principle of gyrocar..... plzzzzzzz rply.......