Image not uploading

Hey check this out I am not able to upload an image using file upload option I get an error mesage always stating I am not able to upload image

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you post the following information:-

1. Exact error message.
    2. Typie & size of the file you're uploading.
    3. Which section you're trying to upload your image to?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Okay it is a .jpg file of 47.3 kB size I am trying to upload it for the past two days to the thread

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Without knowing the exact error message, I won't be able to offer much help. Just select 'Upload a File' button below the thread, then choose your file. Once the file is uploaded, select 'Insert Full Image' option so that the image is inserted in its full size.

Which step is it failing at?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I don't know where to go I am not able upload any files from MY lap to the server in CE I even tried Copying the image and pasting it here

I am failing in the first step itself

I am using upload file option only
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Strange. What happens when you click on 'Upload A File' button at the bottom of that thread?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There is an error saying that file cannot be upload and error is found and an apology
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Conqueror
    There is an error saying that file cannot be upload and error is found and an apology
    Does the file upload work for you on other parts of the forum? For example, can you upload files smoothly in this thread? Try any other image file uploading in this thread.

Also, send the file that's not uploading to admin[at] crazyengineers dot com and I will have a look at the problem.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The error is found even in this thread I have mailed the file to you do Check it up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one i am final year student. which one will be best should be go for CDAC or take Elitmus ph-test?
hey friends, do u all remember me i am narayana your old friend now i am going to introduce a new thread which will make us to learn some real...
people, i had this question in my head since years but never attempted to seek an answer until recently i saw a similar question in a MIT website.. Any thoughts?...
Steam stop valve is eased of its seat during boiler start up from cold A. To allow thermal expansion of parts B. To allow steam flow during start up C....
Hi guys!! Its time to worm up with your knowledge about oracle functions...