Image inpainting in C#.Net. Final Year project Source code and Explanation

Just wrote a small article in one of my favorite sites: codeproject.

Here is the link
Image Inpainting Technique using Local Binary Pattern based Texture Inpainting - CodeProject

Anybody interested to work on image inpainting could get on with the link and enjoy a free meal. dont forget to put a thanks atleast!
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• rmn ent
    rmn ent
    Rupam Das

Here is the link
    Image Inpainting Technique using Local Binary Pattern based Texture Inpainting - CodeProject

Anybody interested to work on image inpainting could get on with the link and enjoy a free meal. dont forget to put a thanks atleast!
    ๐Ÿ˜
    hi i cant download the latest source from grasshoppernetwork.com because the site didnt sent the activation mail for completing sign up and i really need that program for my research about inpainting please help me to find it thanks alot
  • rmn ent
    rmn ent
    Rupam Das

Here is the link

๐Ÿ˜
    please helpp meee to figure it outt ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like engineers at Samsung are faster than everyone else. While we're yet to digest the awesomeness of Samsung Galaxy S3, the update in the social media says that the...
Finally, the nice, pretty & cool Windows XP will have to say goodbye to Photoshop. The company has made it clear that their next release of Photoshop won't support Windows...
Jayakumar posted: can you able to give the webside link to know more about preparation of ethanol fuel and advantage and disadvantage of using the ethanol as a fuel.Since others...
Here's Vipul Goyal's stand up comedy on Facebook (in English). It's totally hilarious. Check it out -
Turbines as we all know are prime movers, converting fluid energy to mechanical energy. but to most of us college-going CEans , this may sound abstract, because we don't deal...