IMAGE CHANGE DETECTION

WHILE YOU TAKE A TWO PICTURES OF AN ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY MOVEMENT IN CAMERA,THEN THE CHANGE IN THE TWO IMAGES MUST BE DETECTED

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to electrical and electronics section.
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    i'm not having a perfect idea about this but what i can say is desaturate the pictures and try to detect the variation in pixels,in storage,each pixel is assigned a numerical value like matrices😀
  • anushreddy
    anushreddy
    akash.kasina
    i'm not having a perfect idea about this but what i can say is desaturate the pictures and try to detect the variation in pixels,in storage,each pixel is assigned a numerical value like matrices😀
    the file #-Link-Snipped-# gives an idea about the pixel change detection but even thou i am confused about its circuit
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You want to implement Hardware circuit for this? Texas Instruments has good range of ESP processor. you may get some reference design from TI.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    .... Another option is you can use Computer for processing of the image and think using Computer makes your process becomes easy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Computer Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Civil Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Mechanical Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Electrical Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Electronics Engineers in this thread.