I'm weak in coding. Should I move to software testing?

hi I m 2013 passout..I completed one year in one of small scale IT company..I started my career as a UI devloper but i had facing lots of problem in devlopment..I feel now I m weak in coding..really very frustrated..I m thinking to move to testing now..is it right Decision??Is testing is really little bit relax job?Please give me right opinion

Replies

• ram_149955
    ram_149955
    priti babaso chougule
    Is testing is really little bit relax job?Please give me right opinion
    Manual testing does not involve coding and if you think that is relaxed job, then you are correct. But one thing is the opportunities are less and competition will be more because any body can do manual testing as it does not involve struggling with the code.
  • @S@B@H@
    @S@B@H@
    Greetings from .....
    Hello, 😀 Yes definitely some how you will have relaxation beyond testing part however it does not mean to change the path rather than focusing on weak area, As on beginner stage definitely you would have some difficulties and it makes you frustrate while you think its hard. therefore as per my suggestion you should more focus on development part as an IT environment have been more preferring to development area by certain skills like html,php,.net etc. rather than testing. Now its up to you....!!!!!👍
  • @S@B@H@
    @S@B@H@
    Greetings from .....
    Hello, 😀 Yes definitely some how you will have relaxation beyond testing part however it does not mean to change the path rather than focusing on weak area, As on beginner stage definitely you would have some difficulties and it makes you frustrate while you think its hard. therefore as per my suggestion you should more focus on development part as an IT environment have been more preferring to development area by certain skills like html,php,.net etc. rather than testing. Now its up to you....!!!!!👍
  • msajaa
    msajaa
    In the testing domain also little bit programming knowledge is required.for example, writing SQL code will let you interrogate, extract and manipulate data from that database, letting you to see what’s going on inside the application.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir I am a computer science engineering student I am intrested in to develop a software and to create games,graphics etc did u teach me sir ???
I have currently enabled testing and multilib testing repo and thus my GCC is updated to 5.1.0 Problem is some of programs can't be compiled with optimizations enabled. Is there...
is it better to learn softwares like (autocad,catia,solidworks) from first year of mechanical engineering
hey guys i need some suggestions on web based technology for mini project.. plz reply asap! Thank you
A lot of computer engineering students, graduates and even working professionals send us email asking for future and scope for java developers and programmers. The main aim of their question...