I'm thankful of this site

My name is jayson parba. . .A com sci student. . . .
I'm very thankful of this site because it help me in my programming project, specially to Mr. Praveen Kumar for his sample code in flames games. . .thank you very much. . . .god bless to all members. .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We are happy that you found this site helpful. #-Link-Snipped-# is one of the super-useful CEans we've here. Hope to see you around.
  • jayson parba
    jayson parba
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We are happy that you found this site helpful. #-Link-Snipped-# is one of the super-useful CEans we've here. Hope to see you around.
    thank you so much sir. . .if ever I graduated this course I'm proud to say that this site is part of my success. . . .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jayson parba
    My name is jayson parba. . .A com sci student. . . .
    I'm very thankful of this site because it help me in my programming project, specially to Mr. Praveen Kumar for his sample code in flames games. . .thank you very much. . . .god bless to all members. .
    Hey Jayson, thats great. Welcome to CE family. Keep visiting often.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey buddy, welcome to CE... ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks too! Glad that it helped you. So, how did you find the site? You would surely enjoy being here... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see your project demo here if possible. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hey welcome to CE. CE helps us in that way and in many other ways too. Be active on the forum.
    And yes, #-Link-Snipped-# is a very useful CEan and we are all thankful to him ๐Ÿ˜€ And praveen, we won't let you leave the site ๐Ÿ˜€
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Forum boards are always helpful & knowledeable for the members and visitors who search for any query in Google.
  • jayson parba
    jayson parba
    Praveen-Kumar
    Hey buddy, welcome to CE... ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks too! Glad that it helped you. So, how did you find the site? You would surely enjoy being here... ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm searching a code for our programing project, then I see your post about the flames code in php, I open it then I'm satisfy with the code, now I have my project now. . .thank you so much. . .I'm so very lucky, , , ,thanks Idol. . . .god bless. . .hehehehe thanks
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    jayson parba
    I'm searching a code for our programing project, then I see your post about the flames code in php, I open it then I'm satisfy with the code, now I have my project now. . .thank you so much. . .I'm so very lucky, , , ,thanks Idol. . . .god bless. . .hehehehe thanks
    Seriously, so funny you are... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anomymous infiltered into Booz Allen Hamilton consulting firms servers, holding thousands of military emails. It later produced a bill addressed to the company, stating it needed no efforts to break...
hello i am an aerospace student doing my II year B.Tech in Karunya University Coimbatore. Can you please send me some paper presentation topics for my course.Can you please email...
An energetic and young civil engineer striving for new and innovative ideas in construction industry.
Beginners Tutorial: Handling errors in C ( Use of errno.h ) Hello CEans! In the following tutorial, you will learn how to handle the wrong data entered by users. INTRODUCTION:...
can anyone send me some information on the blackbox? thank you.