I'm still thinkin :)

Hey friends,

sorry i missed my intro before posting and replying to certain posts

actually i was searching something for my projects and google lead me to this site

i found it interesting so thought of joining

hope to find some brilliant minds here and good friends as well

sorry to say but i currently feel that instead of so many members the site is quite dull... anyways lets wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜€

i'll try to help others upto best of my knowledge and will be looking forward to get the same for my queries ๐Ÿ˜›

anything u think, feel free to ask ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome think!

you are correct , inspite of high member count the activity is low because many people are not active here!

Lets be active and make forum interesting!
  • think
    think
    yups right bro.. more over i saw that in new posts many of the thread are chit-chat, games and questionnaire .. lacking knowledgeable content ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Think ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE.

This the the time of the year when the overall activity is low. Come december and we'll be back into action. All our regular members will be back by then and there will be flood of interesting posts. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • think
    think
    i get that.. why December.. btw looking forward for some interesting posts.. otherwise surely i'll be starting some ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    think
    i get that.. why December.. btw looking forward for some interesting posts.. otherwise surely i'll be starting some ๐Ÿ˜€
    You might have observed that most of the members on CE are from India. November is the season of Festivals and Exams. In fact, CE's traffic is at the lowest this time as many of the engineers are on vacations or have their exams going on.

That's why we have very less activity these days. I'm sure all of them will be back on CE as soon as they're back from vacations or are done with their exams.
  • think
    think
    yes i got that bro.. btw gr8 forum u put up.. *APPRECIATIONS*

do u post the articles on the main site as well or ur the admin of the forum ??
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome think.
    Keep an active participation with us.
    CE is like a family and you are the new member of it.
    Often the student from other branches like biomedical engg can save an active participation with us....hope you like to be a member of our CE family and be active here...!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE!

Read some of your posts...You've done a good start. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Leo
    Leo
    think
    yups right bro.. more over i saw that in new posts many of the thread are chit-chat, games and questionnaire .. lacking knowledgeable content ๐Ÿ˜”
    I agree on this, that's why i also lowered down my activity since we are lacking some power contents on technical front. Also CE-Conference usually remains cold.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Leo
    I agree on this, that's why i also lowered down my activity since we are lacking some power contents on technical front. Also CE-Conference usually remains cold.
    Power content comes from power users. I think this responsibility is shared by all our active CEans.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE think!
    We are happy to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good Start!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE think
  • think
    think
    mohit007kumar00
    Welcome think.
    Keep an active participation with us.
    CE is like a family and you are the new member of it.
    Often the student from other branches like biomedical engg can save an active participation with us....hope you like to be a member of our CE family and be active here...!!

I do agree on that bro i don't see much of the bio-meds around yet ๐Ÿ˜€

@ #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# : - Thanks for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums think, looking forward to your active, quality participation!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Docomo has launched 3G services in India and has become the second telecom operator in India to offer 3G services; after BSNL. While DOCOMO folks left no stone unturned...
Google will soon be introducing Instant Preview worldwide, further improving its search interface since the advent of Instant Search, and moving towards a more visual perspective. Instant Preview does exactly...
Notification of WBJEE 2011 has not come yet but according to "mywbut.com" , WBJEE 2011 will be held on April 17 next year with no change in pattern. That mean...
Hi Admin It is my request to make a sub section - WBJEE under Engineering Entrance Exams section. WBJEE is the engineering entrance exam for admission into engineering colleges of...
How To Setup Internet Using Bluetooth Connection in UBUNTU 10.04?