i'm scared for the debate..

😕😕😕
guys, I'm scared about my upcoming debate. Would you please give me some sorts of information about your opinion on whether the reproductive health bill be passed. thanks a lot and more power. wish me luck!

😒I know God will be there to guide me and my group mates.😒

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    I need help and more information too...
  • Lalyn Doroja
    Lalyn Doroja
    don"t worry flor, we"ll manage.. go go go ceans!
  • shame
    shame
    Hey guys! congrats..
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    thank you for congratulating us..

btw.. good luck to the teams whose gonna deliberate on Monday.
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    All the best to those who are participating😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people have dreams/goals or aim in life, but there's a large number out there who have no goal in life. There are people who try hard to achieve...
Hello all, Can anybody tell me how numbers are printed in a printing press? These numbers are actually unique.For example serial numbers on bank notes or registration numbers on receipts...
Taiwan based tw.apple.pro has mentioned that iPhone 5 may have a slide-out keyboard. Apple is currently looking at three different prototypes for the next generation iPhone and considering adding a...
In case of a petrol engine,it is important to achieve a correct timing between piston and ignition system.So basically we require a sensor. It is called as: Crank-shaft sensor :...
Aalto is expert in providing the best results, , network security solutions with the largest information technologies.