Im now a CrazyEngineer

Norvicute
@norvicute-R1LECy โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hi to all...!!

Hope I can contribute a lot here... I was onced called CEan... (stands for College of Engineering and Arch.)

and now Im a CEan again (CrazyEngineer) ๐Ÿ˜

regards to all..๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • anuragh27crony

    @anuragh27crony-mb8hAE • Aug 21, 2008

    Hi.Novicute.... welcome to CE Forum.....
    Introduce yourself so that fellow CE's can know about you.....

  • Norvicute

    @norvicute-R1LECy • Aug 21, 2008

    hi anuragh27crony ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Im a registered mechanical engineer

    and now working as a Pump Application Engineer for a

    Pump manufacturing company here in Saudi Arabia

    My hobbies are watching movies, PSP, computer games...

    I joined crazyengineer for me to meet co-engineers in different walks and nations

    and for me to learn and share something...ohhh I mean a lot.

    thanks guys....

    ๐Ÿ˜

  • anuragh27crony

    @anuragh27crony-mb8hAE • Aug 21, 2008

    that's pretty cool dude......

  • Mayur Pathak

    @mayur-ywQKfu • Aug 21, 2008

    Norvicutehi anuragh27crony ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Im a registered mechanical engineer

    and now working as a Pump Application Engineer for a

    Pump manufacturing company here in Saudi Arabia

    My hobbies are watching movies, PSP, computer games...

    I joined crazyengineer for me to meet co-engineers in different walks and nations

    and for me to learn and share something...ohhh I mean a lot.

    thanks guys....

    ๐Ÿ˜

    Welcome to Crazy Engineers. Nice to know about you. Can you share some good experience in pump manufacturing?

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Sep 6, 2008

    welcome brother

  • just2rock

    @just2rock-DkmPtO • Sep 6, 2008

    hope you can find all your fun & passions while you was back called as Ceian once again in ours world where we been called as
    Regards,
    J2R