I'm interested in resource management projects. Any ideas?

It can be waste management though. In godowns resource go waste with no proper protection and care ,so to prevent such things or may be anything that relates to this kind of situations

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - the idea you've picked is interesting. Why not go with it? 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I apologise to sound negative.

I have seen food corporation of India godowns in Kerala with rat infestation creating havoc. The building was specially designed with overhanging flooring to prevent Ingres of rats. The entry steps were to be moved out in the night after hours so that the rats cannot enter.

The workers union would not allow the steps to be moved as this was considered additional work.

The rats had a nice highway to go up at night.

It is a nice thing you are attempting to do. Please ensure that a workable scheme does not fail in use because of human indifference.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

In the food corporation godown if they could have   installed a mechanical swinging staircase which normally swings up out of the way and is lowered when humans (not rats) approach the location the problem would not have happened.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 2017 ENTC passout and want to join cdac feb 2019 batch. Will my 1 yr gap and branch affect CDAC placement?
Hello Mam I am P Ramesh Shashank  right now I am studying 5th sem of Mechanical Engineering so i want to go internship in BHEL near Bengaluru so how can...
Bone tumor segmentation using LabVIEW is my project.so please help me.
I want clear the top MNC's technical round with program execution and how?  Give me particular example with execution of program also?
Hey there,I don't know whether it's a right place to ask this question or not, but if anybody can help. It would be greatMy brother is doing bachelors in architecture...