I'm Indonesian Modificator

Hi all...
Let me Introduce myself..

I was graduated from Metallurgy Engineering and work for my self as Indonesian Modificator for motorcycle in Ricky Motor Sport....we concentrate in Fiberglass body and racing muffler from stainlesssteel , handmade..

so let us share our knowledge each other

Thanks

Ricky

here some pics project of FZ150/Vixion or R15 (same bike different name)

BEFORE :
[​IMG]

AFTER :

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Spoiler: Overview 6 Vixion R1+R6 Body Kit
[​IMG]
[spo[/spoiler]
[​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Ricky. I see you did some brake work. Any modifications to the engine/transmission?
  • ricky15411
    ricky15411
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Ricky. I see you did some brake work. Any modifications to the engine/transmission?
    , originaly this bike only 150cc and after built the body we want to increase acceleration..so we modified the gear ratio
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Ricky!

Nice modifications , I doubt whether the person sitting behind the rider gets proper comfort? its just a doubt..
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE ,nice work 😀

@ES:weight also matters 😉
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE ricky. Good one. Glad to have you here.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Interesting very interesting. By the way, welcome to CE.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE hope u like it.
  • ricky15411
    ricky15411
    Thanks All for your response.....hope we can share our knowledge each other......
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome again,Be active on CE from now 😀
  • ricky15411
    ricky15411
    Whats In Name
    Welcome again,Be active on CE from now 😀
    Thanks Bro...😎
  • Harrist
    Harrist
    Hi guy I am new to, just want to say hello but I kind of lazy to make some new thread 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a list of posts we published during last week. Make sure you did not miss any - Mobile Number Portability coming to India by June 30, 2010 - CrazyEngineers...
Hi.. I am working on Windows XP. I want to protect some of my files from copying. i know how to add new commands in context menu by changing system...
hi... is there any way to amplify a wifi signal.....
suggestions for a summer intern in an appropriate technical field in maharashtra. prime focus in mechanical engineering.
hey guys , plz help me out by giving ideas , wat to do to connect my library software to a online messaging service.