I'm back!! yee haaa!!

I'm back fellas!! How is everyone?

Ok, I'm sure no one remembers me ๐Ÿ˜ I had a brief stint at CE about 8 months ago before I underwent hibernation. Anyway, I had already introduced myself back then, but since I'm back after 8 months, I think a new introduction is in order. So here Goes:

Name: Smita Mishra.. u can call me smita, smitzy, or any other permutation of alphabets which sounds somewhat like my name.

Engineering Trade: 3rd year. Electronics and Telecommunication. Still have no idea why I took this branch ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Location: trapped on my study table, staring at the course books, trying to make some sense out of them (I've my end sem exam day after tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜)

Work Experience: aimless wanderings through 3 years of engineering. Getting involved in noble causes for greater good of mankind (read:strikes against college management, bashing up of irate boys from neighboring college during college functions :sshhh๐Ÿ˜€, etc. for detailed description, contact me, I shall forward my resume lol

I'm unemployed now, and I think will be unemployed the next year too :'( DAMN YOU recession!!!

Hobbies & Interests:
1. spending time on social NOTworking sites
2. Read random people's blogs and leaving random comments on them (What? I'm not loopy, its fun!!)
3. finding out innovative means to download music avoiding the piracy loophole (i do not support piracy)
4. reading (off late lot of ebooks, and no, they are not course books)
5. extra curricular activites

Aim in life: changes from time to time.. but right now, immediate aim in life is to figure out my immediate future (the tug of war is between higher studies and working i.e. IF i get one)..

once THIS gets sorted, then
1. WORLD DOMINATION ๐Ÿ˜ muhahahahaha
2. Donate my brains after I die (so that it can be used for research purpose as to how a perfectly healthy brain deteriorates after joining engr courses hahaha)
3. Start a chicken eatery chain bigger than McD or Pizza Hut and name it CHICKS-rule! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
4. write a book about my crazy love life, my crazy friends, and my crazy engineering days (all combined in one book though, it's bound to be a BESTSELLER)
5. Bring about a revolution (or a rebellion whichever applies ) ๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: this seems to be a social networking site with a difference. This is a site, which actually gives VALUE for the time spent here and my dad is also happy (for a change) that I'm hooked on the internet for hours ๐Ÿ˜€

GO CE!!!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Impressive intro Smita. Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Regarding telecommunications.. that industry is consolidating pretty well under recession, compared to the automotive sectors. Industry giants such as Cisco are churning out new products like nobody's business. You should be alright by the time you graduate.

Good luck for your exam, and your quest for world domination ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Good intro buddy, Welcome to CE :smile:
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome again to CE!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alrighty, be in queue for the world domination. Right now you are at the end of the line ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE. We are happy to have you back on CE.

bashing up of irate boys from neighboring college during college functions
    Mods, she's a perfect fit for your team. Smita, do you know Taekwondo?
  • smita89
    smita89
    @ashraf: Thanks a lot!! In my brief stint, you had helped me out with a TPP.. looking forward to taking more help from you ๐Ÿ˜ and getting involved in motivating discussions too!!

@slashfear and gohm: thank you.

@BigK: Trust me, with my bashing-people-up history, it won't be very long till I'm at the TOP LOL ๐Ÿ˜

and I don't know Taekwondo, although I'm very able at fist fighting and I have a pepper spray.. does that suffice? Muhahaha ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I'm back fellas!! How is everyone?

Ok, I'm sure no one remembers me ๐Ÿ˜ I had a brief stint at CE about 8 months ago before I underwent hibernation. Anyway, I had already introduced myself back then, but since I'm back after 8 months, I think a new introduction is in order. So here Goes:

Name: Smita Mishra.. u can call me smita, smitzy, or any other permutation of alphabets which sounds somewhat like my name.
    Welcome to CE again Smitzy. We are all fine here, thank you. How are you doing? We know some animals hibernate but that was a long one.;-) CE missed you.

Engineering Trade: 3rd year. Electronics and Telecommunication. Still have no idea why I took this branch ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Location: trapped on my study table, staring at the course books, trying to make some sense out of them (I've my end sem exam day after tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜)
    Best of luck for your examination. I will not say more here, though I am being tempted to.

Work Experience: aimless wanderings through 3 years of engineering. Getting involved in noble causes for greater good of mankind (read:strikes against college management, bashing up of irate boys from neighboring college during college functions :sshhh๐Ÿ˜€, etc. for detailed description, contact me, I shall forward my resume lol

I'm unemployed now, and I think will be unemployed the next year too :'( DAMN YOU recession!!!
    So, you are basically the Bouncer of your college.๐Ÿ˜’. If and when you get mad, kindly remember, I had been paying my protection money regularly.
    Biggie, how about a sign saying "Spammers, Beware of Smitzy" on the front page.

Hobbies & Interests:
    1. spending time on social NOTworking sites
    2. Read random people's blogs and leaving random comments on them (What? I'm not loopy, its fun!!)
    3. finding out innovative means to download music avoiding the piracy loophole (i do not support piracy)
    4. reading (off late lot of ebooks, and no, they are not course books)
    5. extra curricular activites
    Quite different interests. I will skip this too. Some, things are best left unsaid.

Aim in life: changes from time to time.. but right now, immediate aim in life is to figure out my immediate future (the tug of war is between higher studies and working i.e. IF i get one)..

once THIS gets sorted, then
    1. WORLD DOMINATION ๐Ÿ˜ muhahahahaha
    That aim is mine and I am doing it. Find something else.

2. Donate my brains after I die (so that it can be used for research purpose as to how a perfectly healthy brain deteriorates after joining engr courses hahaha)
    3. Start a chicken eatery chain bigger than McD or Pizza Hut and name it CHICKS-rule! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    On 2: If there is any left till then
    On 3: Could you add some Red meat, fish and sea food. Somehow, I am not that fond of chickens relatively. Though the Pun is good.

4. write a book about my crazy love life, my crazy friends, and my crazy engineering days (all combined in one book though, it's bound to be a BESTSELLER)
    5. Bring about a revolution (or a rebellion whichever applies ) ๐Ÿ˜
    5th is also mine and you can follow me if you wish.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: this seems to be a social networking site with a difference. This is a site, which actually gives VALUE for the time spent here and my dad is also happy (for a change) that I'm hooked on the internet for hours ๐Ÿ˜€

GO CE!!!
    Finally someone who said the truth but only the half truth. We know you are here so that you can find someone who would do your assignments and projects for you.๐Ÿ˜›

Overall a good intro, I would say the best. I like people who have a sense of humour. You have it.
  • smita89
    smita89
    We know some animals hibernate but that was a long one.;-)
    Yeah sloth bears take longer to wake up :sleepy:

So, you are basically the Bouncer of your college.
    Actually, we have a federation (not to be confused with the WWE) And I prefer to be called a "saviour of downtrodden souls".. "bouncer" seems sexist ๐Ÿ˜›

That aim is mine and I am doing it. Find something else. 5th is also mine and you can follow me if you wish.
    Why? Is someone backing out of a competition? ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 2: If there is any left till then
    THAT is debatable off course LOL.

We know you are here so that you can find someone who would do your assignments and projects for you.๐Ÿ˜›
    No free lunches here.. right BigK??

Overall a good intro, I would say the best.
    Overall, a nice reply too.. I guess my writing inspired you too ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, glad to hear the TPP went well!
    smita89
    Actually, we have a federation (not to be confused with the WWE) And I prefer to be called a "saviour of downtrodden souls".. "bouncer" seems sexist ๐Ÿ˜›
    Man, I wonder if there is such a federation in my own uni too. The ratio of girls to guys here is 5:3. Better thread lightly...
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    smita89
    :strikes against college management, bashing up of irate boys from neighboring college during college functions :sshhh๐Ÿ˜€, etc.
    :
    yessss!!!! keep it up! no harm at alll!!!
    ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome back Lady! hope you don't go into incubus this time again!!!
  • rishna
    rishna
    Good intro and smart replies too.
    Welcome back to CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent Intro Smitha.

Good to know you want to donate your brain , i will reserve it.
    because I lost mine ๐Ÿ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89
    @ash: yeah, I actually managed to come in top two in 4 college tech fest events for that TPP.. cool eh?
    and pssssst have you stumbled across any weird late night girl group things? :shifty:

@durga: THANKS.. the encouragement to bash up more guys coming from a fellow lady sounds so enthusiastic.. I hope I live up to your expectations Ma'm ๐Ÿ˜

@ the Y-not: thanks a lot! nice name by the way! What was the inspiration behind it?

@english-scared: oh this is cool.. I just came back to the world of CE and already have takers for my brain!! ๐Ÿ˜
    (PS-you'll have to sign a disclaimer though)
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Hi Smita,
    Welcome back to CE.
    Hope you add to the lighter side here, nice sense of humour!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sure Smita will do it ๐Ÿ˜€

you have good sense of humor , Do u have any stories written with your humor?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome Smita,introduction is really cool but i wonder why you are not competing with KFC for your CHICken eating joint??? and secondly,its a news to me that CE is a social-networking site,all this long i was thinking it to be a forum witha diffrence???
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    smita89
    @ash: yeah, I actually managed to come in top two in 4 college tech fest events for that TPP.. cool eh?
    and pssssst have you stumbled across any weird late night girl group things? :shifty:
    Nice, top two in that many events! ... where is my consultation fee? haha

I did nearly stumble into a female mob around 12-1am at one time. I was alone.. so, I wisely hid behind a pillar as the throng passed through, animatedly gossiping amongst each other.

๐Ÿ˜›
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    its a very good intro ever i have seen on CE..

welcome back to CE...๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cool intro there Smita Welcome Back to CE

Enjoy your Stay here!!
  • smita89
    smita89
    @Rohan_sK: thanks a lot!! Yeah, I'm hoping to create all the difference in this world. Thought why not start here ๐Ÿ˜

@ES: I'm afraid the funny-ness comes out only instantly, the more my mind ponders about being funny, the less funny it actually turns out to be.. moreover, my previous attempts at writing have all ended in crash landings owing to my awesome laziness. *lazy and proud of it*

@souravgoswami: oh that's an amazing suggestion.. I'll immediately start planning a full force aquisition plan.. the KFCs won't know what hit them *pats self at sudden inspiration* This also seems to be a perfect way to start my campaign of World Domination.. thanks a million..
    and abt the forum/ networking thing: You call it mango, I call it AAM.. serves the same purpose ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ash: I only got a few meager bucks as the prize money.. 1/3 went for transportation, 1/3 when for eating, the rest I saved (which i later ended up eating) but yeah, next time u will get the consultation fee for sure ๐Ÿ˜€

@g_rakesh2, godfather: Thanks a lot! I hope my stay here is eventful!
  • smita89
    smita89
    @ash: Thank God you decided to hide.. They are exactly the federation I was earlier mentioning. If you had happened to stumble in front of them, well.. won't say anything more.. you can guess it yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    @smita : Well to some extent your are right,but forums are meant only to disscuss specific topics with likeminded poeple where as social networking sights are to make contacts and we can disscuss on anything,so the correct terminalogy will CYCLE and MOTOR-CYCLE.
    I am a big fan of KFC chickens hope you will not change the delicasies as indians are bad non-veg makers!! barring few!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The USEIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) released a report (www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/aer/pdf/pages/sec8_37.pdf) that the US generated 1006 billion kWh of electricty in 2007. An estimated 70% of industrial power consumption is by...
I am interested to know more about the Stribeck curve and how it correlates to fluid developement and refinement of chemicals. I know the curve relates friction between load bearing...
Uni. of Tennessee is offering a master of science degree online in reliabilty and maintainability engineering. www.engr.utk.edu/rme
Hi Guys, It's really strange that we don't have a CE wallpaper so I decided to make my own CE wallpaper, please check it out!!!! and comments please.......... 1) CE...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...sk-questions-dr-mike-foley-bluetooth-sig.html Important Links you should go through before you ask your questions - Bluetooth.com | Mike's Blog Bluetooth.com | Spokespeople Biographies -------------------------------------------- The deadline is May 29, 2009. No...