Im asking of ideas to add to my project also how to calculate how much solar panels generate?

Hi everyone ! My project is a solar tree With solar trackers using Arduino uno,LDR and servo motors. This tree can also move and provide charging for electronics such as phones.

How much energy i need to charge 8 blocs.

If theres any idea i could add to empower my project Please share 

Thank you

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

A solar tree is a large scale solar power generator. Why do you need that for charging phones? Solar trackers themselves need power and are complicated mechanisms needing maintenance.

Solar Trees: First Large‐Scale Demonstration of Fully Solution Coated, Semitransparent, Flexible Organic Photovoltaic Modules

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 1st year Electronics and communication Engineer. This inplant training helpful or not? Please explain about it.
i need some idea related online subjective answer evaluation
Hello fellow engineersI have a certain thermal loss from my power cables, it's about 15Watts loss, and I somehow have to convert that into a enthalpy so I can calculate...
No continuous signal. Lot of interruptions with a message “cloudy/ rainy weather. But actually it is not. Here is A clear weather. Tried to change settings also. No result. What...
I have recently bought a Linksys router. I am not so familiar with its programme. I am facing Linksys Router Error 2118. Please help me with a proper idea.