Illusionistic Miniature World

Illusionistic Miniature World
[​IMG]
Pierre Javelle & Akiko Ida make very special food landscapes where little people go around their business among the tasty morsels we eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Utilizing the variable depth of field, their photography is exceptional in creating the illusion of a miniature world.

Do say your comments on this art! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me out how to solve such problem? I hope we have to solve this problem using kvl but I am not sure of it
The tension in the middle east is all time high it seems. People have already been talking that the world is about to witness the third world war and given...
Work - Life Balance! What's your take?​ ​ People want to earn money even if they go through high stressful situation. At the end they suffer which would show consequences...
Attention all Mechies, this thread vies to be a comprehensive compilation of all the books required for undergraduate studies in Mechanical Engineering. I have tried to include all the good...
I'm convinced that the company Flipkart has hired is doing more than it should to attract traffic to the website. That's why, Flipkart seems to have purchased keywords that are...