I'll show you how great I am...

I am crazy about engineering, fun loving guy. Overall I am a genuine Mechie(no offense to any other branch).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prasenjit ?Tomar
    I am crazy about engineering, fun loving guy. Overall I am a genuine Mechie(no offense to any other branch).
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us more about yourself and how you discovered this website.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Prasenjit ?Tomar
    We would really like to see you shower your greatness across the CE-Community.
    Welcome to the forum. Be an active member. 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me that which website i can download mechanical engineering books in pdf format.........
Dear All, I have Lighting Transformer for all Lighting Load(e.g Tube Light). If I reduce the O/p voltage by changing taps(from 230V to 200V), what will be the effect on...
could someone tell me the composition of h2-hc gas.
chuckofalltrades performed stand up comedy at IIM-K. Check out the video below; it's totally hilarious! Can't wait to see Chuck performing at a CE meet 😁
Looks like Airtel Mobile Wallet won't make it to the customers because of the RBI's policies. RBI believes that the mobile wallet will act as a 'savings account' for people...