'i'KYCEan of 'i'anoop

Back with a Gang and Bang as well 😁
One more awesome interview with an awesome CEan who is crazy enough to talk to his friend on phone in interview specially, when he don't have a job 😁 He is#-Link-Snipped-# aka Anoop Kumar. He is a Crazy IT Engineer and one of our most productive CEans who has contributed about 890+ valuable posts to CE and now working as a Software Engineer. And He is also doing his MS in Software Systems from BITS-Pilani. He likes Photography, Reading, movies, traveling, watching discovery channel and animes. His goal is to build a school at his village. WeΓ’€™re happy to present his words hereΓ’€Β¦.

CE : Hi Anoop, You are a crazy computer science Engineer, Please tell us a bitabout yourself and Let us know How Crazy you are?
Ianoop : Well, it's IT engineer but don't know how exactly it is different from CS engineer. Crazy or not but I am surely little bit more curious person.

CE : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers? What was your first impression?
Ianoop : I was searching for some latest technology and then I stuck with forum like Debate Mastermind, Puzzles and created an account at this ASYLUM.

CE : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Ianoop : When I got admission in my high school and in intro session they showed up computer lab. A lab with TV stations and students are plying with small typewriter and some black screen is flipping out. I was excited to take computer as additional subject. I remember that lab name written as Computer Room (à€¸à€‚Γ Β€—à€£à€• Γ Β€•Γ Β€•Γ Β₯Γ Β€Β·).After that, in class XI a new chapter introduced about Information technology about mobile technology and web. So I decided to take IT instead of CS.
I like the about software that physically doesn't exist but itΓ’€™s like the mind of human body.

CE : What else fascinates you apart from computers?
Ianoop : Wild life and adventure

CE : How do you spend your leisure time?
Ianoop : I like to spend on my hobbies photography, exploring new places , hang-out with friends

CE : Photography is one of your hobbies. can you share some of your pictures with us?
Ianoop :

(Click on image for bigger view)

6904378531_c7607faa5e_z6956658260_8ecf617e16_z7080946557_a8350f5f0b_z7343440260_cd5de2d139_z

Flickriver: Photoset 'My Fav' by Anoop, Kumar

CE : As you said you like to click wild life photos it reminds me Farhan Qureshi from 3 idiots. So how you have managed your engineering job and hobby like photo shooting?
Ianoop : I like both programming and I am in it while enjoying my hobby in weekends and vacations πŸ˜€

CE : Are you an avid reader? What kind of books do you read?
Ianoop : I can't say a avid reader but I like to read Paulo Coelho,non-fiction like Google Story(but not on books but articles also) and Accidentally read all books of chetan bhagat too.

CE : "If you can dream it, you can do it"! What is your dream? How are you preparing yourself to achieve it?
Ianoop : Like many others I also have ambition and to achieve that I am trying to excel my professional skills.

CE : If you build a new school, what kind of education system will you follow?
Ianoop : I think every subject have its own kind of practical learning approach. I wonder if a class 6 student of Delhi ever taught about detailed geography of Delhi itself. When I was kid, complain about why I am learning about geography of whole world and history of whole India. While If I were taught about local geography and history (even just as a chapter) I would have taken more interest in whole subject. In maths, teacher shows student, this problem will be solved by this method buy why this particular approach rarely told to students. Just keep practice with this formula again and again you will remember it after some time.
Educational system should be practical to make more interesting.

CE : What were the challenges you faced in your life?
Ianoop : Not very much just few flip-flops in short duration of career.

CE : What are the three most essential things required for an engineer to turn into an entrepreneur?
Ianoop : You can see a endless road , the way you are going ...
"I become the boss"
Just do it.

CE : What is your success mantra?
Ianoop : Success comes to only lucky people who had focused, worked hard.

CE : Who have been your role model, mentor or an inspiration in your life?
Ianoop : My mother, My maths teacher from high school, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Stephen Hawking ... but I think we can find something to learn from every person we met.

CE : People are thinking that it is difficult to study while working. What's your take?
Ianoop : I was thinking it too, how can I study after working 8-10 hours. But once I got admission everything managed by either way.

CE : What is that you like about Animation?
Ianoop : Animation is a soft copy of Animator's wonderland. Animator can creates what he like no matter what others think about it.

CE : what do you watch in discovery channel?
Ianoop : Almost everything, It's always give you some kind of knowledge. but few of the favorites are Mega-structures, Life, I shouldn't be alive and ....

CE : Do you like to do adventures as people do in that channel?
Ianoop : I like adventure but in my limits. I know, I can't jump into water from 100 ft of height πŸ˜€. it take years and hard training to become Bear Grylls.

CE : Which is the best movie you liked and why ? and what's the latest you watched?
Ianoop : Pursuit of Happiness (I like the way character Cris Gardner narrated ), Tum Bin (Just like it specially song by Late Jagjeet Singh) , Tom Hanks (One of the finest actor), Christopher Nolan (Great director)

CE : Name few CEans you want to hire for your school.
Ianoop : Most of CEan are eligible for all classes except KG. AbraKaDabra & Prashanth_p@cchi could fit for Maths, English_Scared for English (Because he knows why students are afraid of it), you could be Examination Head , Big_K could be director.

CE : If you had given a chance to steal a brain of any CEan who is that CEan.
Ianoop : Ramani Sir, It's very hard to find such a experienced person around.

CE : What do you like the most about CE?
Ianoop : A special community where engineers share ideas, thought and helping each other is awesome thing. Almost everyone got some new idea and to share with likeminded people, or simply confused about what to do next while journey of engineering, and , CE itΓ’€™s a great platform getting help, spreading idea, sharing some innovative thoughts. I wish, I would have joined CE while doing my B.Tech.

CE : Hows the Hyderabad meet and what's your experience of meeting CEans?
Ianoop : It was a great experience, came to know about new ideas and sharing thoughts with other CEans. Hope to meet you guys again.

#-Link-Snipped-# - You are Awesome. CE wishing you all the best for your Future πŸ‘

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Beautiful!!
    Snaps of #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Awesome interview #-Link-Snipped-# . And the photographs are wonderful! πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome Interview buddy!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nice Interview
    Those photographs are classy
    Cheers πŸ‘
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Sada
    CE : If you had given a chance to steal a brain of any CEan who is that CEan.
    Ianoop : Ramani Sir, It's very hard to find such a experienced person around.
    I think every CEan who knows ramani sir, will answer the same. Amazing person!
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Nice photographs #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Photographs are so beautiful.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 Good to see KYCEan after so long!

It was a pleasure meeting #-Link-Snipped-# in the Hyderabad meet. Very well written answers. All the best and always be an integral part of CE. Hope to see you go long way at our Asylum-like community.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great interview πŸ˜€ . Very good to know about ianoop.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
    πŸ˜€
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    I think every CEan who knows ramani sir, will answer the same. Amazing person!
    That's true Prashanth.Sometimes meaning of posts are so deep that, I have to take some moment to understand, what Ramani sir actually trying to convey.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    ianoop
    That's true Prashanth.Sometimes meaning of posts are so deep that, I have to take some moment to understand, what Ramani sir actually trying to convey.
    Yeah, It happens with me tooπŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Forgot to mention helping hands #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Anoop. We would like to take some tips for photography from you in next meet. πŸ˜‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Good to know about you, #-Link-Snipped-#. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Nice caption for the KYCEan. 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather
    Superb Anoop. We would like to take some tips for photography from you in next meet. πŸ˜‰
    😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Dancer_Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Nice caption for the KYCEan. 😁
    Really? This time I didn't get any interesting title related to his username. But somehow I got it with I and I was fine with that I and I thought of using that I. Hows I? 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# - Well answered. You are released now. I think you were fed up with my many mails πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i really appriciate those snaps! L)
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sada
    Hows I? 😁
    You is funny. 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    durga
    i really appriciate those snaps! L)
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# . πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice answers anoop ,keep it up!!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
    πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good interview #-Link-Snipped-#
    and nice job #-Link-Snipped-#
    I loved the interview thoroughly πŸ‘
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    wonderful
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Issue
    Good interview #-Link-Snipped-#
    and nice job #-Link-Snipped-#
    I loved the interview thoroughly πŸ‘
    pikachu1994
    wonderful
    πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am Vipin Sharma. I wanted to know if anyone of you here is selected for WiMC sunbeam gultekdi pune. I think we can connect through CE and...
Step 1: Go to thread create or advance edit mode - Step 2: Select the file on your computer. Step 3: The image uploads and a thumbnail is created. If...
Hello Everyone, I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and...
i want to controll DC motor using USB but i dont know how the usb data pins are works?? any IDEA??
Samsung has just announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this August all over the world and the source code didn't want to wait. Samsung has open sourced the...