IKEA has come up with innovative disaster relief housing

The D-I-Y furniture major IKEA has come up with a concept for a D-I-Y disaster relief housing that is expected to cost about US$1000/unit. Though meant as temporary dwellings, they can stand harsh elements and last well.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the battle of the gaming consoles rages on, Sony has decided to enhance its battle plans with a new virtual reality headset planned to be unveiled at the PlayStation...
This thread is dedicated to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS whose codename we don't even know.(All we know is that the codename of 14.04 will start from alphabet 'T') I will try...
I want to share the following thread CEans: https://www.asme.org/engineering-topics/articles/automotive/3-emerging-trends-automotive-engineering Yes its all about the emerging trends of automobile industry.They had described that their main aim is to bring out maximum...
The Indus Entrepreneurs Conference (Tiecon Nagpur 2014), the biggest entrepreneurial summit in the central India has been announced and it will happen on 1st and 2nd February 2014.23-24 August, 2014....
The next version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 4.4 will be officially called 'KitKat'. Google's SVP, Sundar Pichai has officially confirmed via Google+ & Twitter that Google will go...