IIT Kanpur Startup Internship & Placement Program

IIT Kanpur has launched the Startup Internship and Placement Program (SIPP). The aim of the program is to connect the startup companies with IIT Kanpur students who are willing to take up internship with the startup companies. SIPP Placements are scheduled between Jan-Feb period while SIPP Internships would take place during the month of March.

If you are a startup company looking to hire IIT-K students, fill up this form : #-Link-Snipped-#

Further details can be obtained at official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy S4 is just a few hours away from official unveiling but the news leakers have already gotten access to the demo videos of the new features that Samsung...
RSS aka Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication - the standard web format has been with us since 1999 when it was developed by Dan Libby and Ramanathan V....
Sky watchers rejoice - ALMA (Atacama Large Millimetre Array) the world's largest telescope has began operations in the Chilean deserts. Do not confuse this with the SKA aka the Square...
can anyone tell me how to prepare a fuel cell.... and the working,,,,
I'm curious to know the difference between Tata Sky HD and Sky+HD set top boxes? I've looked at the official website but couldn't find a page that describes the exact...