IIT JEE Results Today on IITD website - Share your Score and College

IIT JEE Results out today on IIT Delhi Website here:#-Link-Snipped-#

Share with Crazy Engineers: What's your score and which college are you opting for?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hyderabad boy Immadi Purudhavi Tej bagged the first position in the IIT JEE 2011 results, while the second position was bagged by Shubham Mehta of IIT-Bombay zone.

CrazyEngineers Team wishes hearty congratulations to all the students who cleared the exam with flying colors! 👍
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats to all CEans and their relatives who got into IIT 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Newsgroups seem to be old, so I am looking for a discussion on-line with other highly technical computer people. All suggestions welcome. Nutraslim Acai
Hi crazy engineers ...!!!!! I am going to make a SIM reader circuit . I have the design of the circuit . In this circuit there is a crystal that...
Genius here,i need your help seriously. My supervisor want me to take "blind audio guidance system"as my final year project.But it involves a lot of thing that i don't know.Do...
Hi guys, one day before sleeping i was thinking of all sorts of methods i could use to generate electricity and i came across this it happens that you take...
Hi to all, I am planning to buy a 3DTV for myself after watching it at one of my friends place. Although i liked the experience,the issues like dizziness,headaches is...