IIT-JEE preparation: anyone?

I believe we've lot of engineering enthusiasts on CE who are willing to prepare for the one of the toughest entrance exams on the planet - the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institutes of Technology every year.

Anyone here? How are you preparing? How can CE be of any help to you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian IT giant WIPRO sacked over 1000 employees - one of the leading newspaper reported here - 'Wipro gives pink slip to 1,000'- Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech ...and obviously...
hiiii evryone,can anybdy help me to gt sm ideas fr sm project in d fld of instrumentation.i m in 3rd yr,bt hv no facility in clg fr anythng.so i hv...
Help with theory I m in 3rd year IT from pune university I want to do well in theory so i want solution to the question is there any particular...
CEans, Everyday, CE gets hundreds of members who join CE. Not many of them are familiar with the concepts of online forums [surprising, but true]. We need to setup easy...
Dear freinds, I would be very thankful of you if u can please tell me that how does a media player works....................and if i wan't to develop my own media...