IIT Bombay & CrazyEngineers Associate for Radiance 2010

CEans,

I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers and IIT Bombay have associated for Radiance 2010.

About Radiance:

Radiance is the Annual Research & Technological Festival of Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Bombay , organized by Mechanical Engineering Association . Conceptualized in 2007, Radiance over the years has proved its mettle by bridging the gap between an academician’s theoretical knowledge and an industry professional’s solutions to real life technical problems. And with v4.0 all geared up for 13-14 march 2010, Radiance is coming back and it is bigger than ever. Spanning from mind-crunching treasure hunts to research paper presentations, from never-seen-before workshops to inspiring lectures to designing competitions, we bring you an arsenal of events that endeavors to explore every dimension and aspect of the science that we call “Mechanical Engineering”

Official Website
: #-Link-Snipped-#

CEan Radiance_IITB [aka Ankur from IIT Bombay Radiance Organizing Team] will keep us posted about latest happenings from Radiance through our CE Events section.

[​IMG]

Let's look forward to all the action from Radiance!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in following thread in CE Events section: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...crazyengineers-associate-radiance-2010-a.html Discuss it in this thread.
Does any one have a list of final year project topics?
hey Friends i am very new here.its my 1st question over here...let me first give my short introduction..i am piyush , an electronics and communication third year student.. today i...
Hello everybody 😁 I would be appearing in GATE 2011.Currently I am in my 3rd year of B.tech and I wish to start preparing for GATE now.I have decided to...
I am in 2nd year of elcetrical engineering in nit durgapur.I am looking for summer training in IITs in this year.please help me informing about scope and procedure to apply....