IIIT ALLAHABAD: Wireless Communication And Computing

Does anyone have any idea about the written and the interviews conducted by the IIIT ALLAHABAD for the entrance in "Wireless Communication And Computing" for MTech.
If possible some one please get me the previous year sample papers and interview question of the same.

thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, When your writing a program in C++ and an error pops up when your compiling your program leaving you wondering what the error is and scratched your head,...
Hi friends, a few days back i heard that there are sites where we can find Java projects which are not completed but are left for us to complete. i...
I wanted your take on this guys. How many of us s take time out and decisively plan our careers ahead?
I am not sure how many of you are awared of it but cool information for people interested in robotics. right ? 😀 Check following links: Tokyo school to host...
CEans, We've successfully had meets in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi. I think we can have better organization of our meets so that they are very useful and productive for...