IICHE - SCHEMCON 2011 Event On 23-24 September 2011.

SCHEMCON is an annual conference organized by the Students' Chapter of IICHE under its Regional Centre of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers. SCHEMCON provides a platform for the Chemical Engineering Students to interact, learn, share their ideas and knowledge in diversified fields of Chemical Engineering and allied disciplines.

The event will take place at Department of Chemical Engineering, Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata, during 23-24 September 2011.

Conference Events:
  • Oral/ Poster paper presentation
  • Keynote and Plenary Lectures
  • Quiz Contest
  • Essay Competetion
  • Cultural Program
MP Chary Memorial Medal Award:
An outstanding Chemical Engineer below 35 years of age is required to give a presentation on any advanced topic of interest/ case study/ Industrial achievements/ Experiences.
The award carries M P Chary Medal and prize money of Rs.10,000/-.
The participants are to submit a synopsis, 4-5 pages, within 31 July, 2011
EXHIBITION
An Exhibition for industries would be organized. Space of 3m x 2m in halls are available for the purpose. Cost incurred would be Rs. 25000/-. Multiple units may be booked.
For registration details, you may check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technix, the annual technical festival of Goa College of Engineering, aims to provide a platform for the brightest minds in the country to showcase their talent and ingenuity. Within four...
I've often wondered, what'd be the ultimate in display technology. We're already at 1080p and scientists have already created resolutions much higher than the 'Full HD'. But it all leads...
Hi which are the websites for searching a job in design field
I came up with these three web-hosting services, which I think are good. Need your opinion. What you think? According to you, which is more better?
i m in final year of degree in information technology. I need some ideas or project for my final year please help