iGOOGLE,GMAIL, CHROME themes

I use all the above three to a large extent and thus customised each of them .
I thought that those settings are " BROSWER" settings, but when i access either of them from work place , i quite don't see my settings.

For example: I have activated a Goggle labs feature" mark as read " button.From my personal computer yes this button is still enabled, but from any other computer I still need to select 'mark as read' from the drop down.

So where exactly are these settings done? and how come they are not accessible for the same user from different IP( can we say this?)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recession has hit the economy vey badly, however one thing is still inching towards peak. i.e. Pay packages of Top Management. No matter companies are in profit of loss, Pay...
Mobiles sporting the latest release of the Windows Mobile operating system are now available for sale worldwide. Microsoft is also formally launching its application store, known as Windows Marketplace for...
Microsoft Corp said on Monday that passwords belonging to some users of its Hotmail email service were exposed on an Internet site, but had since been taken down. The company...
I have started a thread "CrazyBoy's VBScripting luctures" for the basic concept of VBScripting. While practicing the VBScripting or anytime if you face problem in executing the VBScripting code, please...
If we talk about scripting languages, we can not forget to speak about VBScripting. VBScripting is Microsoft's Visual Basic Scripting Edition, the newest member of the Visual Basic family of...