IgNobels, 2013: The Safety Engineering Prize!

IgNobel Prizes are given for whacky research. This years prize goes to a truly whacky invention any CEan can be proud of. It is for an antihijacking device.
What is the catch. You have to catch the hijacker first.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    IgNobel Prizes are given for whacky research. This years prize goes to a truly whacky invention any CEan can be proud of. It is for an antihijacking device.
    What is the catch?
    You have to catch the hijacker first.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its a nice idea and I want to know why the idea was not considered by aircraft makers?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When Apple introduced the iPhone 5 Touch ID, we went ga-ga over the innovation that the company had brought to smartphones. Well, here some news that is sure to baffle...
GM Guys, Today after reading the newspaper, i was a bit disturbed. There is a launch of Drinking Water Bottles by TN Govt @Rs 10/ litre. In comparison with the...
Nokia, the Finnish mobile manufacturer has unveiled two new feature phones, the Nokia 108 and Nokia 108 Dual-SIM. Both the phones have been given a price tag of $29 (Rs....
During training in BHEL somehow I know that recently Indian railway is replacing DC traction motors by induction motors but I failed to know how the speed control is done...
Today, as we celebrate Onam all over the world, I take this moment to wish all CEans a very Happy and Prosperous Onam. ​For those who don't know about this...