iGATE joining dates for 2012 freshers?

TOI reports that iGATE has delayed the joining dates of the freshers expected to join the company in July/August will now have to wait a few months more. The new joining dates are expected to be around October this year. We earlier got the news that #-Link-Snipped-# have been delayed by almost one year.

Any iGATE recruited candidates here? Have you received any official communication from the company?

I also wonder what the Indian software industry is going through at the moment. A lot services based companies are delaying joining dates of candidates.

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Yeah, i heard this too. Even, igate removes patni.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

shoen this figure ...... https://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=mo...ostable-multivibrator&docid=G453WbsA6lc8gM&im
EC Guys... Any help Any Time... Post Me... ๐Ÿ‘
What is different between coining, embossing and knurling..? All are making impression on the work piece.I don't know the exact different between among them..can u tell to me..?
hello there..I'm Rania, a student of final year electronics and telecommunications engineering from India. I am here to get some good answers for the doubts i might come across while...
I don't know how to install helping files in catia v6 ? any one help me..