If You Were To Design An Electric Car...

The world is adapting greener ways of transportation rapidly and electric cars may soon replace the regular cars. If you were to design an electric car with a capacity of 4 passengers (1+3); how'd you design it?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well not sure about its mechanical designs but i'll use efficient BLDC motor for it. 😀 and Roof with solar panels. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I am not an Electrical / Mech Engineer. But what I would use is, I make sure it runs on a fuel which is:
    1. Less Polluting.
    2. Renewable.
    3. Easily Available.
    4. Abundant.
    5. Recyclable.
  • rajendravaleti
    rajendravaleti
    ya , it can be possable but not possable for long jurny
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rajendravaleti
    ya , it can be possable but not possable for long jurny
    Well, that would be the next challenge. What do you propose? Hybrid one?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    It would rather be energy-efficient and compact crs aka REVA. Praking space being totally a mess- sedans wont really fit the picture in coming yrs
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    we are doing hybrid three wheeler auto as our main project
    at present we are collecting data
    its consists of solar, oil engine with battery charging
    any ideas on charging battery please inform me i will try to implement in my project
  • Suresh Manickam
    Suresh Manickam
    I would go with only fuel cars. More than performance i expect speed.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Suresh Manickam
    I would go with only fuel cars. More than performance i expect speed.
    This is spamming. Your comment is completely unrelated to the topic being discussed.
  • lal
    lal
    @suresh, for how many more years do you think can drive a petrol or diesel or cng only car?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @suresh: in my view we can speed whatever fuel is even in electrical vehicles we can achieve speed using boosters
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    The world is adapting greener ways of transportation rapidly and electric cars may soon replace the regular cars. If you were to design an electric car with a capacity of 4 passengers (1+3); how'd you design it?
    I like to make a energy efficient car.... using solar panel covered connected to a tracking device and then to s boost converter. i will try to make water as a fuel that is hydro fuel cars

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Almost everyone uses a smartphone these days and apps are an integral part of mobile phones. Just wondering which app you use the most on your mobile phone? I use...
Social networking are surely eliminating the geography in connecting people. On one hand, social networks provide a way to connect people by allowing them various sharing tools. On the other,...
https://www.sphider.eu/ Have a look at above mentioned link , explore this software, You will find it very interesting PS:- I have created this thread in CE Labs intentionally with a...
Designer Quest: Designer’s Quest is the robotic event of Kurukshetra, CEG, Anna University.This is a one of a kind robotics event for the those who dare to be creators. 'Designer's...
Angry Bots: Hey all! Tired of playing the video games on your phones or tablets? When G-one could get a chance to live, the Angry Birds deserve one too! We...