If you have 10days to complete how you plan accordingly by using agile?

If u have 10 days to  complete the project how you plan accordingly to complete within 10 days by using agile methodoly

Replies

• Alisha Tandon
    Alisha Tandon

Break your task into tasks with individual owners and fix deadline for each. Skip the unnecessary tasks.

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Identify the MVP deliver it. Minimum viable product.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'd rather wait for some more information on the question. Is the question about using agile methodologies to complete *any* task or is this question pertaining to some specific task? #-Link-Snipped-# - could you add more details about your question?

In general, as #-Link-Snipped-# said, you will have to divide the entire the task or activity and break it into 'modules'. Each module will be owned by stakeholder who'll be responsible for completing the task in given amount of time. 

As #-Link-Snipped-# said, MVP would be an ideal way to go if you are talking about releasing a software. Just focus on the features that are essential. 

That said, more clarity is required about the requirement.  

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , this is my first question , and i would like some suggetions about a mini project for an energetic and enviromental engineering student ,that project should respect economics...
Hi fellow engineers, I m looking for a foam to fill space between outer wall and inner wall of a homemade rocket. I need something that will not damage or...
i'm looking for some ideas about a project that respects sustainable developments conditions , for an example using solar energy in order to charge phones ..if you have any ideas...
Hi,We are a group of students from KTH and LiTH in Sweden researching the current needs and uses of robots on different markets. Technology today is very extensive, but technology...
The new e Commerce Policy has been enforced in India on February 1, 2019. As expected, the big boys of the e-commerce have been seriously affected and now we've the...