CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • barath rajamani

MemberNov 28, 2012

obviously Steve Jobs..
    to know what it takes to be thrown out of his own companyand then start another company from scratch and bring it to an extent that the previous company takes you back realising the potential.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 29, 2012

#-Link-Snipped-# Steve Jobs was one human being whose admirers will never let him die.
    I would like to read more replies here though. What say CEans? If given a chance, who would you like to meet and why? Speak out.
    Cancel
  • barath rajamani

MemberNov 29, 2012

AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Steve Jobs was one human being whose admirers will never let him die.
    I would like to read more replies here though. What say CEans? If given a chance, who would you like to meet and why? Speak out.
    Also some of our old gen enterpreneurs are worth mentioning like those who started companies in the new and aimless independant india after 1947.. how did they overcome economic crisis?? emergency situations?? unemployment, famine, etc...
    those info are worth for those aiming in starting micro finance for villagers
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberNov 29, 2012

I know he is not a enterpreneur but I would like to meet Mr. Nicola Tesla.

And I would like to meet Ratan Tata.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorMar 11, 2014

Inviting comments on this from
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 11, 2014

I'd meet Dhirubhai Ambani. No reasoning required.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberMar 11, 2014

For me, it's going to be Narayana Murthy. As far as I have read about him, he started Infosys from just a room and made it one of the biggest service company. And when it started to go down, he came back to save it. I guess it takes a lot of dedication and determination. I would like to know where does he get that much motivation! Huge respect!
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberMar 11, 2014

There can be long list of Entrepreneurs to meet but I would like to meed Mr. Chanakya for entrepreneurship and professionalism. ☕ period.

PS:
    "Learn from the mistakes of others... " , Life is too short to learn only from your mistakes.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberMar 12, 2014

Larry Page and Sergei... No reason needed I guess.
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberMar 12, 2014

Mark zuckerberg..... his name and work is enough for the reasoning.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register