If you could meet one famous entrepreneur, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

The question is open to all -

If you could meet one famous entrepreneur, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Do take some time to write reasons.

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    obviously Steve Jobs..
    to know what it takes to be thrown out of his own companyand then start another company from scratch and bring it to an extent that the previous company takes you back realising the potential.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Steve Jobs was one human being whose admirers will never let him die.
    I would like to read more replies here though. What say CEans? If given a chance, who would you like to meet and why? Speak out.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Steve Jobs was one human being whose admirers will never let him die.
    I would like to read more replies here though. What say CEans? If given a chance, who would you like to meet and why? Speak out.
    Also some of our old gen enterpreneurs are worth mentioning like those who started companies in the new and aimless independant india after 1947.. how did they overcome economic crisis?? emergency situations?? unemployment, famine, etc...
    those info are worth for those aiming in starting micro finance for villagers
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I know he is not a enterpreneur but I would like to meet Mr. Nicola Tesla.

And I would like to meet Ratan Tata.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Inviting comments on this from
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd meet Dhirubhai Ambani. No reasoning required.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    For me, it's going to be Narayana Murthy. As far as I have read about him, he started Infosys from just a room and made it one of the biggest service company. And when it started to go down, he came back to save it. I guess it takes a lot of dedication and determination. I would like to know where does he get that much motivation! Huge respect!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There can be long list of Entrepreneurs to meet but I would like to meed Mr. Chanakya for entrepreneurship and professionalism. ☕ period.

PS:
    "Learn from the mistakes of others... " , Life is too short to learn only from your mistakes.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Larry Page and Sergei... No reason needed I guess.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Mark zuckerberg..... his name and work is enough for the reasoning.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, Let me introduce first. I am new to this forum. Myself Amit from India. This sounds real crazy to do carburizing for a medium to high carbon steel...
CEans might be frequently using online payment facilities for buying goods or transferring money. What are the best and safest online payment processing options? Also please share your experiences regarding...
What should a Crazy Engineers Wedding Ring look like? I was searching for some images, when I found this - 😁
Hi, im dng my final yr EEE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,. and my another title s Energy Hub,.. i like to do ths...
hey friends. . .its abhi here. .i m co-ordinating a food sensory evaluation event. Just wanted some awesome starting lines to make an interesting event description....