If you are a politician

Wat u future Engineers think abt todays 😉 POLITICAL????:?:

• Is that you are satisfied with the thing done by politicians???😒 😛 😔
  • Are you expecting anything more from their side????
  • What do you think about old politicians:sleeping: (do you welcome if we young people become politicians???)
  • What you will do if you become a politician👍 ????
  • Pls share your idea on our India's boon and ban!!!!!!!!(by this half a century independence)

Replies

• desijays
    desijays
    If I were a politician, there are so many things I would do. Listing them all would be counter productive.

But one thing I'll do for sure is, enact some kind of law that requires some kind of qualification for all politicians. Not degree-wise. It can come in the form of good experience. Those that don't have neither, should take a test to prove they know enough to be leading the country...

And as for the state of the current political situation, its not as bad as it used to be. But its still bad enough to warrant time and energy to make it still better.

As one CE'an used to quote 'All things being done, can be done better'

PEACE
  • ish_nalini
    ish_nalini
    hi,
    All the best for your bright thinking about our nation!!!!!
    If all of them were wise ans care taker like you then no need of this poll....
    Thanks for sharing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! 😀 Its time to be creative. Welcome to the first ever CE AD design contest! 😁 You have to create an ad in the following format for CrazyEngineers....
I wanted to try out all thos buttons 😁 Here it is This is wrapped under code tags This is wrapped under HTML tags This is wrapped under PHP tags
We have always been talking about various operating systems in our computer world. This one is user friendly, that one provides you with more features etc. etc. My question is,...
hey guyz check out this link and tell me how far uve gone.i am on level 11 rite now.If any help needed wll be provided.Sometimes the link wont work because...
Topic of todays issue!!! Is Internet is a Boon or Bane...if u choose any of your suggestions....Elobrate it!!!!!!