If money is not involved...

... what would be your dream job?

As for me, i love to paint and I love learning new things so if no money is involved i will be doing wither of these two through out my life.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    No money envolvement !!! My idea of spening time would have been SPORTS ONLY...

I love playing... TT, Badminton, Cricket, Footabll, Volleyball, Tennis, Swimming (Thogh I am not a very good swimmer)....

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, helping poor communities around the world (adventure and travelling is cool too 😛)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and Money's stopping you, right?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    no... but definlty seems to change priorities .. though! .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Now think - can you make money doing what you love to do. 😀 Anyone? The idea is not to post how its IMPOSSIBLE to make money doing what you love to do - but finding out solutions until you find out a way to make money through what you love to do.

Of course, I'm hoping you all are willing to go a step ahead than running after quick money with security (?).
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    egg-zac-tly.

I came up with this post to measure the difference between ' what i love to do' and 'what am i doing'. I realised at some point that to do things what i love to do.. I need money and the time I invest in earning money leaves me no time for things i love to do.

So doing what you love to do will actaully reduce this pain. I had to oust the 'money' factor to judge what I really love to do without having that inseucre feeling of not having money to do them.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i will only watch anime whole day....ha..ha...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would spent time in solving all mathematical problems (all)

I will spend all my time in research in space sciences.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I would be riding a motorcycle and be on my way from one hill station to another!!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Programming has all the fun for me.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    Now think - can you make money doing what you love to do. 😀 Anyone? The idea is not to post how its IMPOSSIBLE to make money doing what you love to do - but finding out solutions until you find out a way to make money through what you love to do.

Of course, I'm hoping you all are willing to go a step ahead than running after quick money with security (?).
    yeah
    I love singing and can make money by singing...provided audience also love me😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    global traveling on motorcycle

working on a car or motorcycle racing team

designing and building alternative energy sources- algae farms or offshore GE wind farms for example
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Gohm : I'd love to ride a H-D around the world too! 😁
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    For me, things will not change much, if money is not involved!
    I wanna work in IT security area & travel across the world while doing that.
    Though money is good, if it boosts your progress!
  • safwan
    safwan
    if money is not involved then i would be living in makkah and madinah and helping pilgrimage all the day and guiding them .
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    If money is not a consideration then.......
    my priorities:
    (1).listen to looooooooooots of music all day long:music:
    (2).do mooooooooooooooore of singing:dance:
    (3).read more books all day ☕
    (4).of course more of CE-ing.

ALWAYS PROUD TO BE A CE-an

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A site with photographs of horrible improvised ways of fixing things: There, I Fixed It: Epic Kludges + Jury Rigs Use the "older entries" button at the bottom of the...
How line codes are effective in transmission of PCM signals? Any idea about application of HDB3 code? How to obtain power spectral density of diffrent codes?😒
Name:Rishipratim Mazumdar Engineering: Electronics and Communications Location: Durgapur, West Bengal,India Occupation: Student😛 Hobbies & Interests: Music(almost all genres😎), guitar, books, robotics,etc,etc,etc... Aim in life: No clear or definite idea. It...
New welding process is created in Austria.TIP TIG is the best welding process in existence.High quality and productivity.Here are films and pictures: https://elica-welding.eu/
Hello all, I have this following query. How do you check whether the eccentricity of two concentric cylinders? The most common answer by visual inspection or by using a rotary...