'If I Die' App - Let's You Update Your Facebook Status After You Die! Serious!

Ever wondered what happens to the Facebook pages of those who are dead? What if they wanted to put up something, something very close to their heart, something they never revealed to anyone, as their last status update? I always pondered over this, and seems like a team with the same turn of mind at Facebook was going over this too. But unlike me, they have created an app for the same.#-Link-Snipped-#
This all new Facebook application developed by an Israeli start-up allow users to share one last message after their death, in the form of a video or a wall post. Aptly named "If I Die", this app requires you to answer a question, "What will you leave behind?" The creators of this app propose that you share a life story, or any secret you haven't shared, that may surprise your friends and relatives on Facebook. Ok, now this app to function, you have to select three trustees from your friend list, who'll get the message when you pass away. All your friends have to do is confirm your death.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The application has become quite popular in a short time, garnering more than 5000 "likes" on its Facebook page. Ok, I hope you have enjoyed this post, and whether you find it spooky or not, I'm off to fill in my last wishes. Maybe I'll just propose the girl I love. So long, see ya! Wait wait, who'll check the notifications then? Oh crap, not a soul can rest in peace in this bad virtual world!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla seems to be trying to get its moral compass right along with the obvious progress to its web browser this year. Mozilla is planning new features for its web...
At CES 2012 we saw numerous gadgets and technologies being unveiled. For some companies, it was their regular appearance, while for some it was their first like Valencell, a start-up...
Datawind, the manufacturer company of the world’s cheapest tablet Aakash, has announced a competition for app developers named “Aap Ki App”. The competition is for Indian students to show their...
Still fantasized by the giant screen you saw in Minority Report? Well, Samsung has made possible to put that screen in your home. One of the most amazing product and...
I'm Circle, a product from Italy, that flaunts the tagline 'much less is much more', is a new concept where you get a centralized wireless processing power solution for all...