IES or SSC CGL

I m in last sem of my btech (MAE). Recently, I have applied for SSC cgl & IES .. Now as an engineer i think i should prepare for IES.. as I have recently studied for GATE at home but on other hand I m interested in SSC as i think it is easy to crack rather than IES which has subjective paper also although IES has got more package n perks but I want to support my father economically as soon as possible . now i am in state of total confusion as for which exam i should start preparing( i hav 2 months left) .....plz help any senior with ur valuable advice😕😕😕😕😕

Replies

• jitu63
    jitu63
    vivek_sharma
    I m in last sem of my btech (MAE). Recently, I have applied for SSC cgl & IES .. Now as an engineer i think i should prepare for IES.. as I have recently studied for GATE at home but on other hand I m interested in SSC as i think it is easy to crack rather than IES which has subjective paper also although IES has got more package n perks but I want to support my father economically as soon as possible . now i am in state of total confusion as for which exam i should start preparing( i hav 2 months left) .....plz help any senior with ur valuable advice😕😕😕😕😕
    If you,want to,support your family and u r not sure about ese go for ssc. After getting a base u can try for ies next yr . Atleast u will play on safe side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has taken a hint from Windows and released the developer preview of its newest mobile operating system while it’s still under development. The Developer Preview of Android N has...
We all use ad-blocking plug-ins on our browsers to get rid of the pesky ads but what if your browser blocked ads by default? Opera’s desktop browser on Windows has...
Project Abstract / Summary : This paper represents how your PC and Laptop can be controlled from with your T.V remote with the help of Frontend Application. It means the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract: Normally the city are getting congested due to increase in population and also paying capacity due to which four wheel vehicles are getting more...
Project Abstract / Summary : The proposed idea reduces the accident rate.The project is mainly created for long distance driver who falls asleep during driving. The project has eye monitoring...