Identify them. Why they are in news recently...?

Hint : They are in news recently.......๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @VIN: Which news are you following??? ๐Ÿ˜› Give the area covered atleast... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Heyyyyy Praveen...... i myself dont knw this one....Still breaking my head on it.....Can't find nothing....!!!!!!!
    vin_xbox
    Heyyyyy Praveen...... i myself dont knw this one....Still breaking my head on it.....Can't find nothing....!!!!!!!
    Buddy, this is too much... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am really confused here! *Recently in news* is no clue. Even Bill Gates or OSAMA bin laden is in news. Please give some other hint.
    *Recently in news* as defined by Vin is nowhere!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Oh great I know the answer to this question..but short on time so will give the answer tmrw..Gotta hurry champs bye..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We live in the world of tough competition and peer pressure is natural outcome of the competition we build up in our own minds. This competition may lead to positive...
i am having trouble finding the oxidation state of some compounds namely Ni(CO)4 & Na3Fe(CN)5NO please help
plz help me in my final year project is handover in 3G simulation using matalb ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Hi, im gautam, a computer science engineer from visakhapatnam, currently working in UAE as an automation engineer working with PLCs. Iam crazy about technology and engineering that has brought me...
i m a Mechanical Engineer and interested in developing and creating new equipments and machines, i would love to working at a place where i would be required to study...