• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Clues please???
  • Shooter
    Shooter
    Sorry dude !!! i don't have any hint regarding this... πŸ˜”
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    @Shooter : Hey dude, why did u strtd a new thread fr the same post......
    Anyway........pls..........sm1.......identify dis Old Man.......

The Hint/Clue is tht "He was in news recently"....!!!!!!!
    Oyee... Say the news, we will say who's he... Atleast the area of the news... πŸ˜›
  • Shooter
    Shooter
    @praveenscience.....dude, if we knew the news then what's the need to post this question here..... πŸ˜€
    Obviously we don't know the news....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Questions posted by Shooter and vin_xbox are really tough πŸ˜€ But that's a great thing! Can't answer without a clue πŸ˜”
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Thnx a ton The_Big_K.......bt am afraid tht there isint any clue at all,

execpt fr the fact tht "He was in news recently"....!!!!!!!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Hi Vin.You seem to have developed a pretty decent fan club here.Your questions are amazing.Can you tell me how you manage to make such nice questions ? I really wanna know how you do it.I am Vikas btw studying in a Bangalore engineering college.It looks as if I need your guidance in becoming a good quizzer.Do tell me some tips !!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Please reply to my earlier posts vin.
    savvymaniac
    Hi Vin.You seem to have developed a pretty decent fan club here.Your questions are amazing.Can you tell me how you manage to make such nice questions ? I really wanna know how you do it.I am Pranshu btw studying in a Bangalore engineering college.It looks as if I need your guidance in becoming a good quizzer.Do tell me some tips !!
    I guess this can be your intro post... πŸ˜€ Nice one da... 😁
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    How do you manage to make such hot questions ? tell me the art !!!
    savvymaniac
    How do you manage to make such hot questions ? tell me the art !!!
    What questions dude?
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    The questions he releases everyday is what I am talking about.Obviously he makes them right !! And since he makes them I just wanna know what kind of strategem he adopts while questions of such class and quality.Kindly throw some light on this.by the way why isn't vin himself replying ? Are you his brother or something ?
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Hey VIN.Come on man..I need some tips from you !! I have a quiz competition coming up man.I need to start working on that.Is shooter your brother ? Don't you give free advice or do you charge people for that ? Please understand..and shooter i request you to tell your bro and even you to help me..please please...!!!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Please..plz..plz...plz..plz..I really need to win this competition to prove it to some personal enemies that I can be a pretty good quizzer..please vin and shooter..please understand...its personal..please help !!! I am not trying to bug you here but I need genuine help..!!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    and praveen science if you know vin plz request him that I have requested you to request him to kindly help me !!
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    hello praveenscience and vin.Plz guide me on how to prepare for my quiz.Its coming up in less than a month.Plz understand and dont stay offline...!!!
    savvymaniac
    hello praveenscience and vin.Plz guide me on how to prepare for my quiz.Its coming up in less than a month.Plz understand and dont stay offline...!!!
    Guidance in what?
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Thnx a ton fr ur nice compliment Vikas..... and heyy u knw wht u just need to be regular, thts all.....!!!!!!
    U dont need any guidance or anythng of tht sort frm any1. I aint a hot-shot, am only a rookie.......
    Bt i am regular, try going through recent & current news, if possible take some notes on it.
    And yes do check my qstns daily....... Thnx anyway....it really inspires me.....thnx a ton Vikas....
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Heyyy Vikas dont worry buddy......wht kind of qstns r askd in tht competition.....
    And do remeber 1 thing no1 can be a gud quizzer jst by winning sm event....
    No 1 is perfect......jst be regular n be in touch wth knowledgeable folks..... And yes am thr to help u.....
    Jst tell me wht can i do fr u.....
  • savvymaniac
    savvymaniac
    Its just an in-house quiz of my college.ITs a quiz with a general favour.Now what i wana know is this.Lets take for example the questions you release everyday.There was a question on bikram choudhary,suesh tendulkar or even that connect on arvind mills tata housing gujarat summit etc...How do strike upon such questions ? Do you use a source and from where do you refer to material to make questions which I mentioned above ?
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Am not a single one here, we are a group of 3-4 buddies...... All of us are quite regular......So one day or the other we come up with such a questions........
    N talkin abt the source....evry1 knws abt it................its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE........!!!!!!
    Google doesn't help us buddy, as your questions are way too tough for it to decipher... πŸ˜” Get us some easy questions like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt... πŸ˜›
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    ha ha ha... πŸ˜€ i'll keep in mind frm nxt tym onwards Praveen.......
    So when can I expect a next question, with any popular figures???
  • Kate_w
    Kate_w
    I don't wanna make a wild guess, you gotta give some clues man!
    Here's a brainteaser link Brain Teasers | IQ Test Experts |

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone know whether Angry Birds Halloween is available for Google Chrome? If yes, please point it out πŸ˜‰ . I only see the iOS app on their official website...
identify him???
i am going to my second year computers engineering i wanted to know that if tutions are required for any subjects and if hard can i do them on my...
[video=youtube;pD2GFgpLWQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2GFgpLWQI[/video] impersonateπŸ˜›
I overheard a group of people talking about advantages of opening an office in Singapore. The discussion was on the lines of the ease of process, giving an 'international' feel...