Identify & connect these two pics.....

[​IMG]

Replies

• Shooter
    Shooter
    The left side logo if of "#-Link-Snipped-#".
    Can someone please identify this lady and tell me the connection between these two images?
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    The logo is of :- ASTRO All Asia Networks plc - a Malaysia investment holding media and entertainment company.

I aint sure abt the lady......?????
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    is she a astronaut?
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    The lady is the wife of Celebrity Indian Chef : Sanjeev Kapoor.
    The Connection is : Chef Sanjeev Kapoor launched the FOODFOOD TV Channel partnering Astro All Asia Networks. FOODFOOD is a joint venture between Malaysia's leading cross-media group, Astro All Asia Networks (Astro) Turmeric Vision Pvt. Ltd and Mogae Consultants.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i am planning to write gre and do further studies in the us. but the problem is i have many backlogs and not a very good percentage will i...
Hi everyone, I hav been using IS:800:2007 for design in coll. I could like to know what is the changes brought out in 800:2007 compared with previous one.
CEans, Mr. Matej Kurent is a serial entrepreneur. He did a B.SC. in Chemistry and MBA from University of Kansas. He loves making start-ups and new creative businesses especially in...
Hi! Can anyone give me some helpful punchline for a Civil Engr.?😕 because we are having a new organizational shirt, and we need some kicking cool punchline for our shirt!...
Hi, This is jugal kishore, i was doing my final year in computer science stream. As per curriculum i have do a major and a mini project as well. I...