Ideas on Dual mode Home Automation

Hi,

Currently i'm working on final year project suggestion. My suggestion title / idea is Designing Dual Mode Home Automation.It is a kind of merging the Bluetooth technology and GSM based technology for Home automation. Can, anybody help me on this title? How this project could be done, and is it possible to combine?

Friends, i really need your advices on this topic. Please..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there batteries that are very small and lightweight but powerful? I'm looking for batteries or combination of batteries which does not exceed an area size of 5 cm square....
Happy 4th of July to all US members! Hope you have some good plans. I'll be eating, working on the car & fireworks.
Hi friends, We know that class P problem belongs to class of decision problem and can be solved in polynomial time on a deterministic computation model where as class NP...
hello guy's here it's 4AM currently i gonne collect some knoledge about computer networking. But last time when i minimise my all open window i found some one create an...
Hi I am new to matlab. I want to simulate a PLL in simulink. The input is a sine wave. The VCO output has been taken to the zero-hold and...