ideas about final year project

hi...i am student of eee final yr. i have to submit the synopsis about my project this month. but yet i have no idea about that. i want to make my project on electrical part (using electronic part as less as possible). can anybody help me? please reply as soon as possible.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    what is your area of interest?

Do check the project section for project ideas.
  • ankita papnai
    ankita papnai
    my interest is in ac machines, power generation and power saving instruments. but i dont want to use electronic parts and i also know that such a project will not economical and will also be very heavy or can say very difficult to make. so use of electronics should be as less as possible.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    See Any control can can be achieved by "Electrical Part". You can build Inverters, Converters , Control DC/AC motor but nothing works without a feedback system or appropriate programming. In any good electrical project role of electronic competent is more or less restricted to the Control Circuit.
    You can go for
    1) Zero Voltage Switching Converter ( Both Buck and Boost Mode)
    2) Load Driven closed loop Control of AC / Induction motor.
    3) A simple UPFC model or may be implement UPFC for Home... They are good
  • justicegopi
    justicegopi
    hi...i am student of eee final yr. i have to submit the synopsis about my project this month. but yet i have no idea about that. i want to make my project on electrical part (using electronic part as less as possible). can anybody help me? please reply as soon as possible. 😀😀😀
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    You can go for single phase induction motor control ( Closed loop) Using PC. That will be a Good Idea. An automatic changeover switch will also be a great Idea. You can also design a good Inverter with Filter. Filter design again can be done with the Help of pure LC circuit or if you go more advanced a microcontroller driven circuit will do.
    some of the other ideas from CE forum is as goes bellow
    1. Load scheduling using artificial neural networks
    2. Load-flow analysis by artificial neural networks
    3. Power system fault detection using wave let transforms and probabilistic neural networks
    4. Automatic generation control using artificial neural networks and other AI techniques
    5. Load frequency control of two area power system using artificial neural networks
    6. Short term load forecasting using artificial neural networks
    7. Power system stabilizer based on artificial neural networks
    8. Load scheduling using
    9. Speed control of D.C motor using fuzzy logic
    10. Short term load forecasting using fuzzy logic, neuro fuzzy
    11. Efficiency optimization of induction motor using fuzzy logic
    12. Automatic generation control using fuzzy logic and other AI techniques
    13. Improvement in dynamic response of dc and ac motors using fuzzy logic
    14. Simulation of vector controlled scheme for speed control of induction motor drive using fuzzy logic controller
    15. Load scheduling using genetic algorithm
    1. Load scheduling using artificial neural networks
    2. Load-flow analysis by artificial neural networks
    3. Power system fault detection using wave let transforms and probabilistic neural networks
    4. Automatic generation control using artificial neural networks and other AI techniques
    5. Load frequency control of two area power system using artificial neural networks
    6. Short term load forecasting using artificial neural networks
    7. Power system stabilizer based on artificial neural networks
    8. Load scheduling using
    9. Speed control of D.C motor using fuzzy logic
    10. Short term load forecasting using fuzzy logic, neuro fuzzy
    11. Efficiency optimization of induction motor using fuzzy logic
    12. Automatic generation control using fuzzy logic and other AI techniques
    13. Improvement in dynamic response of dc and ac motors using fuzzy logic
    14. Simulation of vector controlled scheme for speed control of induction motor drive using fuzzy logic controller
    15. Load scheduling using genetic algorithm
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey CEans,

Did you have a look at this thread?

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I went to design a 40V 2A power supply to run 3 stepper motor 3A. i used L298 to deal with motor, the max volt can drive is 50V...
Recently a friend asked me for help in developing a small website working in their their company's intranet. Basically it has the following features: Admins can upload an excel sheet...
MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) has declared that it will be considering CAT scores for 2012-14 batch candidates. Till 2008-09, it used to consider these scores but as soon...
1. The difference between the local value & face value of 7 in the numeral 32675149 is Answers 75142 64851 5149 69993 (Answer) 2. 8597 - ? = 7429 -...
Hai this is harikrishna 2nd year mechanical engineering.i want to share all my doubts and info with all of you.so can you keep touch with me!