Ideas about Cloud Computing

help!!!
Friends I want to do my Main project on Cloud computing,
I need your ideas and suggestions about it.No need of code simply give your valuable ideas awaiting for your res-ponce.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    help!!!
    I need your ideas and suggestions about it.No need of code simply give your valuable ideas awaiting for your res-ponce.
    Looks like this thread got unnoticed. Cloud computing is a bigger topic and you'll first have to figure out what exactly you want to build/develop related to cloud computing. You could try simulating a cloud using a software or build a visualization layer for hardware.

The biggest problem I see with cloud 'hosting' is that the scaling isn't real time. Which means, if you want to extend available resources, you first have to take an instance down, expand it and bring it live. Try to solve this problem. It would be an interesting project.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    imgopi
    help!!!
    Which type of Cloud Computing are you gonna work on? PaaS or SaaS or IaaS?
    The_Big_K
    Looks like this thread got unnoticed. Cloud computing is a bigger topic and you'll first have to figure out what exactly you want to build/develop related to cloud computing. You could try simulating a cloud using a software or build a visualization layer for hardware.

The biggest problem I see with cloud 'hosting' is that the scaling isn't real time. Which means, if you want to extend available resources, you first have to take an instance down, expand it and bring it live. Try to solve this problem. It would be an interesting project.
    Woah!!! 😀 Nice Idea, Biggie!!! 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Did you try Google Docs? It's Cloud computing powered one. In Cloud computing information security is an important concern I believe . You can come up with some solution for this problem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're just a few days away from 2012 and this thread calls for all the innovative ideas to celebrate the new year. Let's try to find out something that's different...
hi friends.....i am Dr.Aksh,dentist by qualification.....but i am interested in software field.....i want to achieve something in this field, very big...... please help me.... u can contact me. Please...
Concept of Pushdown Automata, Equivalance between acceptance by Empty store and acceptance by Final State in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan,...
Concept of Pushdown Automata CFG to PDA in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras....
Concept of Pushdown Automata PDA to CFG in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras....