Ideapad Y500 & Z500 Launched In India

Lenovo has launched two brand new laptops in India - Ideapad Y500 & Z500, priced Rs. 64,290 & Rs. 48,990 respectively. The Y500 is powered by Intel i7 processor, NVIDIA® GeForce GT 650M 2GB DDR5 GPU and can have up to 16GB DDR3 memory along with up to 1TB HDD storage.

The Z500 is also powered by Intel i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 645M 2GB graphics and has up to 8GB DDR3 memory, up to 1TB HDD storage.

I've began believing the prices of the laptops are being inflated to make up for the dying PC markets. What's your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Much awaited mini-SUV from FORD has been spotted in Mumbai, India. The car is expected to make an official debut in this year. Following snapshot was captured by Team-BHP team....
Hi, I wanted to let you know about a research study as I thought some of the people here could benefit from participating. Patexia is offering $3000 in a prior...
Visit the link: https://www.niiteducation.com/NITAT2...nology=NITAT&gclid=CJq03uPhoLUCFUwb6wod_G0AUA Last date to apply- 16th feb 2013 Test Date- 17th feb 2013
Hello Guys, Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good...
Hello! I am final year B-tech student , i need some suggestion on projects related to dam ,something innovative plz rply me, send me details through mail thanx