Idea for final year project

I'm a 4th year student in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, option of Telecommmunication. I'm really need a good idea for my final year project. Please if you have any idea or any good docs. or websites, give them to me.
Yours Faithefully
Mr.T.A.Y.B

Replies

• govindarajraom
    govindarajraom
    heyyyyy
    did u get d seminar topic
  • karthikaven
    karthikaven
    hi ppl!!
    can someone help me out as to how to go about wid my final year project. currently me doin my final year in EEE.
    cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hie.... i need some study material regarding "fault detection using wavelets-theoretical aspects"... pls giv me d material r any links if u can.. waiting 4 ur rply.....
any body knows how the load balancing can be performed in distributed environment by RMI technology:sshhh::sshhh:
Hi All, I m B.Tech in CS [Text to be kept private removed ] I want to do something gr8 but here m not getting enough opportunities.I m planning to...
this is a new idea i got how about having a trash section..where we can dump the unwanted post and delete it every month..what do u guys say?
HOW TO HANDLE GROUP DISCUSSIONS​ Many companies conduct group discussion after the written test so as to check on your interactive skills and how good you are at communicating with...